C//57

C//57 , "Just One Time"
Three weeks later...

Bandzey

I just got home from therapy. I went to work today with Ciya and the rest of my crew , but therapy was the last place I visited. Yes , I'm doing therapy . I submitted myself to it for my baby. Yo , I'm trying to be physically and mentally healthy. I literally have 6 more months to go until my baby is born. A lot has been going on. First off I don't know where Dezzy is at. Look I don't know if he is alive or dead. I remember coming back to my apartment after 3 days and seen that everything was cleaned up. I mean like the blood , and there was a note on the coffee table. It said "Everything is taken care of". I don't know who wrote it or what the fuck that means , but child I moved my ass out of that apartment. Everything has just been attacking me in my thoughts and it's driving me crazy. I've been thinking about the Dezzy shit. Like yo where is he? I'm not locked up or on trial for self defense so what the fuck? There hasn't been a funeral. Like what the fuck it's mad weird. I also been thinking about my baby , she is on her way so soon. Dezzy last words was tell "Mariah" he loves her. Ron and I had settled to name her Nina and I have been sticking to it , but damn Dezzy is the daddy now. It's just a tough situation that's been weighing heavy on me. Matter fact , Ron's death in general is just hitting me. It's making me sick , fucking depressed. It hit me twice as hard when I read and saw that shit he had in that envelope that was in my bag. I got it in my hands right now. I have already read over it like four times , and I'm about to do it again no matter how many times I've cried it's just something about it.

"The Letter"

It's me Ron ,

I don't know how to do all that punctuation shit so this is what it is. I'm writing this in advanced if anything was to ever happen to me before our beautiful baby is born. By now I've probably already proposed to you and shit so just know you my wifey even if we didn't have the big wedding shit I know you prolly would want. My hands hurt already shit ! Anyway right now we ain't even really fucking or nothing , but yo ass getting fat and I'm gone need a taste of that . If something was to ever happen to me Bandzey know that I love you and my princess. If you ever move on to a lame nigga just know that my dick is better then any of that shit. I'm gone make you remember my face if you think about giving it up. I'm just writing this to say "your going to be good for a fortune" and the world ain't safe especially with my "dirty hands" rather I left it alone or not. I love you once again moochie. Kiss the paper now girl! I'm a head ass. You prolly did it too girl bye! Don't pawn my ring!

I got to the end of the letter and this time I didn't cry. I just sat there with a smile on my face. My phone started ringing so I reached over and picked it up seeing it was Moni's contact flashing across the screen.

"Hello"

She was breathing hard.

"Call 911 to my house Moni is talking crazy , she was crying hard I couldn't understand what she was saying!"

He hung up. Huh? I dialed 911 quick and then got my shoes on and was out the door. Not today , not today . I started to say prayers on my way out the door. I hope nothing happens to Moni . Why the hell do August got her phone what the fuck going on?

______________

Hey guys ✋🏼 thanks for the 15k 🎉😘 love you guys ... Uh I'm ready for this story to end , it was fun writing it , BUT I got more books to share if y'all want to read it doesn't matter. I just want something new 😊 I'm finishing this book though... So don't worry