Part Two Of C//28

There's a part three y'all 😂😘

Moni:

So, it's 7 in the afternoon and we at the pool party. We get in and its niggas everywhere. They not even in shorts or nothing related to swimming, theyre all dressed in black. Straight out the fucking hood and I'm low-key scared. All these grown ass niggas with guns at a damn friendly pool party.

I see hella smoke in the air. They got the grill going plus some strong ass loud being passed around, the music is bumping juvenile. I look over at Bandzey and she went off to greet her employees. Well not Jermy his ass said gangsta niggas from the Nola don't fuck with him. He also mentioned that he wasn't  trying to get his ass beat today, I was rolling.

I saw Boog, Bonnie, and Ciya posted up in the pool and Sneak and Teke not standing to far from them dressed in all black and shit. I know they black asses is hot. I walked over there to say wassup to everybody. 😂😘

"Hey bitches!"

"Hey bitches!"

Boog said something first.

"Damn my baybeh looking bad mane, do a spin!"

I turned around for her.

"That's what I'm talking about! Sexy ass!"

I smiled widely giving her a hug.

"You look good too, all y'all looking bad!"

Everybody said thank you to me.

"Where my future best friend?"

"Ciya you know Bandzey got to talk to everybody, just to be seen in her bathing suit. She gets the flossin shit from her boy best friend Dezzy. Heads be to big!"

She started laughing. Dead ass though. I went over there to the twins to say hey and all that good shit.

"Hey Sneak, Hey Teke!"

"Wazzam Moni, you looking good and shit."

"Hell yeah you looking right ya heard me."

"I'm telling on both y'all."

I said pointing at them getting ready to walk away laughing.

They smacked their teeth.

"Nah hold up why y'all in all this black it's hot as hell!"

"Don't trip baybeh we straight."

"Original Bang Gang Twins do this shit ya heard me."

"Whatever y'all too much for me."

"We here! It's about to be a fucking movie!"