Part Two Of 47

Later that afternoon...

Bandzey

"Bandzey Smith?"

"Come on Ron they just called my name"

Ron stretched and yawned out and got up right along me. I guess he didn't get to much sleep last night. I made him sleep in the front room on the couch because he always trys to be nasty and things and that's how we got here isn't it? We walked to the doctor of who had just called my name.

"Bandzey Smith?"

"Yes , it's me"

She smiled at the both of us and carried on down the hall with us right behind her. Once we got into the office she told me to lay down and get comfortable on the bed. She also instructed me to raise my shirt up so she could spread the warm gel she would be using to check on my baby Nina.

"It's warm isn't it?"

"Yes mam"

"Okay"

Silence took over the room as she put the gel over my stomach. I looked over to my left and seen Ron just watching us. More so, watching me.

"This is the dad?"

"Yes"

Ron didn't mutter a word.She seemed to notice too , so she looked up at him. I don't think she was sure if he talked or not since he hadn't since we been in her presence.

"I don't know..."

Did he just say he didn't know? The doctor turned to me and I guess wanted further explanation. Shit I did too the hell.

"Ron?! What you mean you don't know?"

He didn't respond to me though , he just put his attention on the doctor ; Ms.Lillian

"Doc can I get a paternity test done?"

"Well, yes actually it's up to Bandzey"

"Nah , it's not it's for my well being"

I wasn't understanding where all this came from...

"Ron why do we need a damn paternity test?! You are the damn daddy"

The doctor went to the computer and clicked around while I waited on Ron's response.

"You fucked Dezzy Bandzey, and while I was laying there restless on the couch I started to add dates in my head. I did bad in math, but I can add Bandzey. I just want confirmation that what I came up with is right"

Is he serious? He is.

"Ron your the daddy"

"Nah Dezzy is , but I - I want to be sure before I dip"

Before he dips? Dezzy ain't the daddy. He didn't even nut. I didn't want to have this conversation right now. I would wait until we got out of here.

"We ain't talking about it Bandzey. We getting a test today and I'm gone wait for the results. Until then shut the hell up and let's see how Nina doing"

A tear fell from my eye because he was so stern with what he was saying. I was just being emotional, but I really did want answers. Isn't Ron the daddy?

"Okay the babygirl will pop up on the screen in 1,2 there she goes."

Ron got up to get a better view. I seen my baby clear , she was moving a little. I felt it in my stomach. She was tiny, I didn't know if she was suppose to be that size.

"Is she supposed to be that little?"

The doctor turned to me.

"Your vitals are good, she is healthy, she is going to be a littler than a lot of kids her age. Although she is fine Bandzey , nothing to worry about."

That relieved me. Ron was just looking at the screen.

"Can we get the test today?"
"Really Ron?"

He didn't even look my way, he just waited for my doctor to speak up.

"Yes we can"

"Cool let's do that"

So that's what the rest of our appointment consisted of no matter if I wanted to or not.

...

Moni

So I sucked this nigga dick right? I made love with him right? Why the hell is he so quiet? I don't have time for this shit, I honestly don't. Like I'm hungry and I'm sore and I just want him to have conversation with me. He just dry talking barely saying two words.

"August stop being like that what's wrong!?"

"Moni I love you okay? I'll send some pizza to the house. I'll see you later okay?"

He walked passed me and clutched on the door. What the fuck?

"August wait where you going!?"

He went ahead and walked out the door. Leaving me clueless as fuck. What is life? I fucking forgive his ass and let him hit , now he acting weird. What I do? Where he go?