33.

C//32 , November 27 , 2016

Bandzey Pov

I was waiting on Ciya to meet me at Cajun Seafood so we could grub and talk business .

Bestieeee - I'm pulling up bitch

We went ahead and declared we were best friends . It was like one of them situations where yall didn't have to announce it you just knew . We ain't been friends long , but she been here for me when I needed somebody more than some of my own kin folk do , so it is what it is .

I seen Ciya come in and I waved her over to me .

"Hey bitch , you looking cute today , changed yo hair back I see ."

"You too hoe and yeah that pony was cute but buggy as hell , come on I already got us some food"

"How nice , you get some gumbo bitch?"

"Now why would I not get none"

"You right , you right"

"When we get our food then we can discuss what we need to discuss "

"Cool , I'm surprised Ron ass let you out"

"Girl he got a new job down at that dance studio on Calhoun , I practically sneaked out ."

"Yall crazy , I'm happy for bro ass tho"

"I feel better so I'm good he ain't nobody daddy and right I'm glad he left all that street shit alone , even though I liked when he was out robbing and killing niggas"

She side eyed me while they called my number for our ticket to go get the food . I was about to get up , but Ciya bet me to it .

"Here you go Ron number two"

I started snickering . She think I'm serious about that savage shit , that Ron used to be on . She smiled and went up to get our food . She came back sitting the tray of all our favorite foods from here . Before we started our conversation we had to at least get a few bites in .

"Mmhm they never disappoint"

"Duh they the best , this shit forever bomb"

"Hell yeah man , I'm gone actually start donating to that thing up there instead of declining."

I started laughing .

"Son that ain't for them that's for cancer patients or something"

"Legit ? Aw shit well fuck it point is they do this shit !"

"Shhhhh"

She to geeked over her little gumbo bowl .