37.

C//36 , "Heartfelt"
December 13 , 2017

Ron Pov

I'm on my 6th blunt right now . I ain't even suppose to be smoking . I don't give a fuck though . I don't even know when my next probation appointment is. I don't give a fuck though. I don't give a damn about shit , why should I?

I been staying at Sneak shit. I ain't told him what went down with me , shit I ain't told nobody , but Aug. Sent him a letter yesterday , told him I need his help. I fucking love this girl , but she loving on other niggas dicks . It can't be a problem with me , I know I handle her little ass in the sheets. That's her just wanting to be a hoe man and I ain't for it at all. She been blowing a nigga line up . I haven't hit her back not once . How could I?

I be lying to myself if I said I wasn't hurt about this shit. I ain't no bitch nigga though , I ain't about to cry the fuck. I'm more angry with myself then anything. First bitch I ever seriously been with and I let her play me that shit crazy.

I been feeling like shit , but I've been going in to work faithfully just to at least keep some kind of level head. Moni even called me the other day , but I just had to send her call the other way . I don't want to hear shit from nobody about how I let Bandzey ass really play me. Sneak went to go get the rest of my shit like 20 mins ago. He should be on his way back by now.

______________________

Ciya Pov

Bandzey is at the moment . I just drove over to her house from mine not to long ago because Sneak coming to get Ron shit. The way things happen between Bandzey,Dezzy, and Ron is really fucked up. I just seen them all on some cool shit. Then my bestfriend head wasn't in a good space at all. It couldn't of been to make the mistake she did . I wouldn't just blame her though . I'm blaming Dezzy too , I understand this shit though.

What's really fucked up is she didn't even fuck dude for long .The story of how it went down , she said he only had it in for two minutes it felt like . She cheated on Ron , with some dick that wasn't even worth it. She said she got some flame ass head though.  Also , we went to the clinic yesterday and Bandzey's pregnant. She been blowing up Ron phone , but he ain't been giving her the time of day. I get it , but damn nigga this shit important.

I'm gone pop up on his ass soon he got the game in shades. That Dezzy nigga ain't even on speaking terms with Bandzey. She supposedly cut him off because it was to much. She should've cut his ass off for what he said. He was talking about Ron and he even said Bandzey retarted for fucking with Ron over him . Like nigga ? Get the fuck out of here.

I'm trying my best to be here for my friend. I been sleeping over at her house comforting her. She been trying to go to work lately to get her mind off shit. I be trying to tell her slow down because she not even all the way healed from her surgery. Speaking on that , we don't even know how this baby shit gone play out. They said her chances were highly rare. That been hitting home for Bandzey too. I ain't never seen my bitch so emotionally. Usually , we got our shit together . Ain't nobody perfect though , I just hope for the best honestly. Ron ain't picking up his phone , I'll be the babydaddy if I got too.

Lord knows Bandzey aint gone be able to take all this and a death of a baby. I pray that God see her through this .

_________________________

Moni Pov

All this snow make a nigga not want to go to work I swear . It's to fucking cold for this shit. I got out my car and went inside Footlocker. Of course Craig ass was working this shift with me today.

"Hey La'Moni"

"It's Moni for the last time Craig !"

I swear he is so fucking annoying. He stay trying to get my number. He stay trying to flirt . Like black ass nigga if I don't want no parts of you then leave it alone mane for real. I probably got a letter back from August by now , but I didn't get a chance to check the mailbox before I left . That's what I'm gone look forward to while I'm at work all day with this fool.

"You ain't got to keep stunting a nigga , you gone have me one day. The day you stop playing"

I acted like I faked threw up and went to help the costumer who came in to the store . I met a lot of people at work who will be attending Clark with Krsytal and I. It's gone be fun , I can't wait.

I also can't wait until I go back home for Christmas. I want to , but at the same time a lot of shit going on down there. Bandzey is going through shit with Ron. It's just a lot mane and I wish it wasn't . It ain't even gone be the same when I touch down at the house . I'm thankful that Ciya been with Bandzey though because Bandzey ass still ain't recovered yet from getting her ovaries removed . I need to make sure my cousin good at all times regardless of what the situation is. As for Dezzy when I see him I'm gone knock him out like Ron did. At least try to , because ain't no way he gone try to get some from Bandzey . He disrespectful about the whole image of what went down and that's just that.

I'm gone call Bandzey probably on my lunch break because I ain't talked to her since this all happen. I want to know what she been up to every since then. I hope she getting better because last time I spoke to her she was devastated and didn't know how to cope with all of it.

"La'Moni toot that thing back shawty make it roll"

"That's not even how you fucking sing it ugly ass"

He been making smart ass comments about me twerking. He  only doing that because that fucking party . He need to give it up seriously . That little twerking I was doing wasn't even meant for him at all .

"Pop , Rock , and Drop it"

See what I mean by annoying as fuck.