C//51

C//51 ,"Today Gone Be Great"
May 26 , 2017

August

I kissed her lips then went to the bottom of the bed. My heart low-key thumping. Shit I'm gone just eat her shit and call it a day. I ain't never ain't no damn pussy. I heard my motto was "Aug ain't eating no cat". I thought I was gone live up to my word , but shit fuck it. She deserve it and also , I feel bad for not giving her the dick yesterday. I know dick is every girl best friend , at least that's what us niggas think. It was my baybeh best friend yesterday and I wasn't even trying to , but I was trying to fuck with it. I'm gone just eat her shit for breakfast , she still sleep and everything. I'm about to make this tongue do what it do. I adjusted her legs open slightly and gently. Glady she had on some booty shorts. I think that's what you call them shits. I kissed up on her legs softly. I even had a little rubbing going on each time I went up. She moved a little bit , but she still sleep. I started to peel off her black shorts. She started moving a little more. She still wasn't awake though. I got her shorts off with a little bit of a struggle. I told you her thighs getting some chubs on them. I had her panties come off with her shorts. I leaned down and just shook my tongue in. It ain't stink and it didn't taste nasty at all, so I went to work. She shot up too, I started to laugh aganist her pussy.

"Oh shit! Aug-ust what you doing!"

I raised up real fast.

"Let me handle you girl"

I didn't even let her say anything else. I just went straight back down to do what I said I was gone do. Handle her...

I kissed and sucked everywhere where her body desired me to. She was loving it because I just kept hearing her low soft moans. She was gripping on my hair, not a death grip. It was something you could feel though. I was going crazy on her ass at least I think I was. The way her body was reacting was giving me my ego. She bit her lip as I came up kissing on her v-line. I knew she was about to explode. I kissed her pussy then stuck my fingers in. I only got about 3 swipe in and outs before she came all on my fingers. She rode that shit out smoothly. I licked my fingers. I went up to her and kissed her on the lips.

"Brush your teeth baybeh"

She was in a daze , so all she did was nod her head .

"I put in that work!"

I got up off her and went in the living room. Taking our suitcases by the door. Our ride would be here in the next hour. It's about 8 right now , and we need to be at the airport at 9:30. Today is the day...

Bandzey

August called me today at 7 in the fucking morning! He wanted to talk. Like nigga? I know Ron probably told you what went down between us so why you even trying to conversate with me? He started off our phone call saying how him and Moni was moving down here. I was like what!? My cuddy coming down? Nobody told me shit about this. He explained everything to me and I was happy. To think about it Moni bestfriend just hit me up about some business shit. I haven't even checked my emails. I knew nothing about it, but I'm excited to work with her she is beautiful. I wonder if Moni know? She been hanging out with whoever that Yanna chick is. Anyway , August was telling me how I was still his sis. He said he wasn't mad, just disappointed. He was speaking on Ron's behalf too. He also ask about the baby. I was tired as fuck , I wasn't even paying attention. I woke up completely when he mention something about Ron moving with me. Nigga what?! He doing what? I was so confused. August said he had said to much and he hung up talking about see you soon. Now, I'm just laying here hungry and confused with life. I know Ron ain't up , but I want to text anyway.

Me- hey Ron , Haven't talk to you in a while. I miss you, I'm sorry. I still love you

I huffed and turned to my side. I was about to try to drift off back to sleep , but my phone had dinged.

Ron- you still love me?

He is up...

Me- of course I do , you have my heart you know. I didn't want things to happen like this

Ron- it doesn't have to

Me- what you mean Ron?

Ron- I'm catching a flight there be expecting me. This time I ain't leaving

Yo August was right...

Me- your staying?

Ron- yea girl quit texting my phone it's to damn early

I smiled and sat my phone back down. Why you up anyway? So he is moving with me? I'm not even trying to think this over , I'm just glad he is giving me a chance. I might as well get up now. Shit I'm awake. Today , I'm going in to work. Ciya said she got a whole sheet of clients for this week, so you know we gone be busy. I got up and started to today around the house. It wasn't to much dirty just some things lying around here and there. I then started to get dressed for today. I got to look cute. If I'm gone be seeing Ron again, yeah got to make sure he don't leave again. I'm going to get my hair done again soon. I'm gone have my bestie do it though, I'm gone wait until she ain't busy. I was on my way to the bathroom up until I stepped on something that made me yelp in pain.

"Ow my fucking pinky toe!"

I looked down and seen something shining. It was a gorgeous ass ring. Yo I never seen this , it ain't mine. How the hell this get here?