C//52

C//52 , "Reunite"
Next morning...

Ron Pov

I came down to New York with my niggas Sneak and Teke. I'm moving in with Bandzey. Why? It's part of my plan that I thought over maybe about two times. Sneak and Teke came along to help dead this nigga Dezzy. I already got my shit situated at Bandzey crib. I see all this baby shit in Nina room which was once empty. It just out shit in perspective even more. Bandzey said Sneak and Teke couldn't stay at her house while they were down here. Her exact words were ,"I don't want all you niggas in here". My theory is she want to fuck. She probably think I came back because I'm so inlove with her and I want sex. Nah , don't get me wrong I got love for Bandzey no doubt , but baby girl I'm on a mission. Before she left to work this morning she made me some breakfast and she said we had to talk later. Did I tell y'all she can whip up a little something in the kitchen now? I fuck with it , but on the other hand that talking shit? Nah , can't even go. Sneak and Teke booked a hotel not to far from where August and Moni resided today. They finalizing there house situation right now and then August taking Moni to get her hair done since they didn't get to it yesterday. I just got off the phone with him. After he finished doing what he got to do , we all linking up. Shit has to get to moving and I'm pretty sure everybody got that question for Aug.

Bandzey

"Rose! Johnny! Raven!"

"We coming!"

I stood by the register desk waiting on my other 3 employee's to join Ciya,Serinty,and Me. They were in the back doing God knows what. Soon they all came strolling out.

"Y'all forgot we got a meeting?"

"Nah sis we sworry tho"

"Mhm whatever Johnny"

"Okay so we busy lately..."

"Real busy"

"Yeah we been busy and I was considering raising y'all pay depending on how next week goes"

"Girl yes!"

"That's what I'm talking about!"

"But! Ciya has to approve because she owns partial"

"She don't like us tho"

"Shit!"

I turned to Ciya and she looked amused.

"Who said I didn't like y'all?"

"You don't"

"Don't worry about her y'all she doesn't like anyone"

"They right bestie"

I gave her a glare.

"Any questions?"

"Yeah I heard Ron back at the crib is this why you so cheesy?"

"Johnny your nosey as hell bye get to work y'all!"

I clapped my hands together as August was holding the door open for my cousin Moni.

"I'll get to work after I help that man! Chile he FINE!"