Part 2 Of 14.

Moni.

I was currently in this house by myself. Bandzey had just left out to head to Ron's crib. She got in the shower and had an extra bag with her, so moral of the story was she is most likely going to be fucking him for a couple of days lets keep it trill.

August was supposed to have been here, but he just now texted me talking about he on his way.

That's that black people time. I wonder what he was doing that's taking him so damn long.

I cleaned up the part of the house that we been using frequently. I cooked some food too because I was hungry, and I didn't know if Ron be eating over at his house he skinny as hell. I felt like I had to feed my bro, so I sent Bandzey with two plates.

I'm still fucked up on this whole thing with my dad and Ive been thinking about it more than usual lately. That's why I'm trying to occupy myself with other things to do besides focus on that.

I put the last load of clothes in the dryer before I headed to the door because I heard someone knocking. A text just came through my phone from August letting me know he was here, so I knew the person behind the door had to be him. It didn't take to long for him to get over here like I thought it would, which means he was just somewhere close.

"Whats up best friend why are you sweating?"

"Shit, its hot you got a shower?"

I saw his Adidas book bag with him, which I'm guessing had clothes in it. He asks the dumbest shit.

"Duh we got a shower nigga, come on I'm going to show you a few spots we chill at in this house then you can wash up in my bathroom."

"Aight this shit nice, how y'all affording it?" Hes always trying to be in somebodys business.

"Thanks, and Bandzeys dad paid for this house. He got connects you know, being a veteran and all."

"Damn that's dope."

He saw the living room when we walked in here, so I took him past the tv room and now we about to go to the kitchen then upstairs to my shit.

"Damn I fuck with this kitchen ya heard me."

"Yeah I do too, follow me." We started to walk up the stairs. 

"These steps are too much... shit!"

I started laughing because he is out of breath, but Im used to it.

I took him to Bandzey's room and some guest rooms and then lastly, we got to my room. I looked back at him.

"You ready?"

"Girl open the damn door." I giggled.

"Yo room decent and all but why is it black as hell in here?"

"What you thought it was gon' be bubble gum pink, the fuck?" He smacked his teeth.

"I mean yeah low-key." I hit him in his chest.

"Boy what the fuck ever my favorite color is black, so this is what it is."

"Look at you trying to be like the young boy."

"Too cocky come on so I can show you my bathroom, so you can get your sweaty ass in the shower. You fucking stink."

"Watch your mouth." I rolled my eyes as we walked across the room to one of the doors, which happens to be my bathroom. I opened it up and we walked in.

"Now this is my favorite part, this bathroom is the shit. It kind of looks like mine."

"No I didn't jock yo wave foo, Bandzey daddy picked this house out remember?"