C//54

C//54 , "Kiss Him Goodbye"
June 2nd , 2017

August Pov

" We are going to get you in the studio tomorrow and start working on a mixtape cool?"

"Cool"

"What's up man? You good?"

"I'm straight"

Russ looked at me iffy. I know I'm lying about being okay , but damn.

"Okay we'll see you tomorrow August"

I got up from the chair and walked out. I continued down the steps and out the door. I decided to just walk , it wasn't to far until I reached my next destination. We buried Ron yesterday and they've got Kevo down in New Orleans. Sneak and Tele giving me the run down later on about what they are going to do with him. From all the times I actually seen Kevo come around he seemed off , but him and Ron always acted cool to one another so I thought I was trippen. Then , when I was locked up some shit happen to where my sis Bandzey got popped. How you try to shoot at the nigga Ron was aiming at to defend Ron , but turn around and kill your own brother for what? Money? Jealousy? Shit don't sit right at all. I'm beyond stressed with this shit. I lost Ron , Trell, and Mel my brothers man. My fucking brothers. We buried Ron two days ago on the 31st of May. We did it in New Orleans , right next to Mel and Trell. Real nigga central over there man. Crazy thing about the funeral is Kevo was there , that's how we got his ass. You come to the funeral my dude? What is your intentions? I want to fucking blast this nigga of ya heard me , but then again I got a baby on the way. Right before I came to this meeting , I went tothe doctor with my baybeh girl Moni. She is 2 weeks pregnant. That shit right there got a smile out of me. I love Moni to death and I'm gone be here for this baybeh. Shit about to be hard though , especially with how my mindset is all over the place. How do you feel when you loose three of your brothers man?

Sneak Pov

"Who the hell shoots their own brother!? For 100,000 you serious outchea!"

I pulled at my gun and shot Kevo in his leg and stomach.

"Teke take his ass to the shed let him bleed out in there man"

"I got it woe go wait in the car"

"Ight man"

Teke rounded this bitch nigga up. I was breathing heavy. I went to the car and got in on the passenger side. I let my gun rest on my lap. I put my head back trying to keep my tears from falling down. Why they take him too man? I hit the dashboard...

"Fuck!"

I looked up wiping my eyes and seen Tele coming. His hand was bleeding , he wrapped it up.

"What happen?"

"I beat his ass and fucked my hand up. Look..."

He reached over and showed me some pictures. I swiped over impressed.

"Sent them to his moms. Not Ms.Rosey , I'm talking about that foster child bitch that tried to kill him"

"Word?"

"Yup still had her number that deal we did with them Kilos"

I dapped him up and he pulled off from our destination.

"It's gone be good Sneak , we got this. God got this. That's gone be the last one of us he take though bah'lee dat"

I was nodding my head not really trying to hear that shit. I got August on the phone to tell him what went down.

"Yea that shit done , it's dead"

"Okay catch ya"

I hung up ...

"Who was that ?"

"Yung "

"What he say?"

"Nothing he fuck with it"

"Cool , we about to go fuck with Bonnie cooking and I got to pick up Tee you down yea?"

"Guess so"

Teke cut the music up and I sat there just fucked up man.

Yanna Pov

I miss Moni man this shit is boring. I was in the A before her of course , but she made life twice as much fun. I'm about to call her , I ain't doing shit. I just finished up on this analysts.

"Moni?"

"Wassup Yanna!"

Her excitement didn't really match her voice if that makes sense.

"Bitch what's wrong?"

"Nothing what you talking about?"

"I know you by now Moni , I can tell when something is wrong"

She signed . I knew something was .

"Somebody that was family died and it's affected everyone extremely including me and I'm pregnant and I -"

"Dying? Pregnancy?"

I knew about her possibly being pregnant, but it's confirm.

"Yeah look I got to go okay? I'll talk to you soon"

"Wait!"

She had already hung up. I didn't get to tell her about them niggas that use to live down the street from where she lived. Seth and Will had moved in that building a week after Moni left and I was going to kick it with them. I seen that nigga Craig and two other niggas trying to break in the house. I'm guessing they ain't know she didn't live there anymore. They made a lot of noise and when I left I heard some lady on the phone talking about she had to call the police on some burglars so maybe she was talking about them. They could be in jail right now , but who knows? I wanted to hop on they ass , hit them with these "booms" , but you feel me it will get handled. I'll just tell Moni next time around , she going through a lot. My friend pregnant yay!