C//62

C//62 , "Info"
July 6th , 2017

Ciya Pov

Right now I'm crying to Bandzey right now , because Evan and I just got in a full fledge flight. Everything was all good yesterday I just don't understand. He had got a call and took it in the other room so I don't know who it was. He came back in the room and I asked him what was wrong and I guess that's what set him off. Eventually he hit me and I never thought he would ever do that. I hit him back of course , but he is much more stronger than me especially in a rage. He left the house and didn't say where he was going. A few moments after that Bandzey was at my house.

"Bestie he ain't shit for hitting you and I'll be damn if you stay with this nigga so it can happen again!"

I cried some more and wiped my eyes it was a process for me.

" I know , but I love him and I hit back!"

"Sis no you sound like a dumb bitch. We ain't dumb bitches. Now look when I pop my baby I'm tearing that ass up , we both are he got you fucked yo ok?"

"Mad fucked up best friend"

"That's right! Want to eat some pizza and pineapples?"

"Please?"

"Okay I'll order it. I'm glad pizza just right down the street"

"Right!"

"Okay I love you bestie don't ever be a weak bitch"

"Never be a weak bitch got it! Love you too and you baby Nina"

Bandzey smiled and I did too. I needed her words and I need this fucking food.

Moni Pov

"Yanna we the shit our lobby , offices , bathrooms , and some of our kitchen is done! That's so exciting!"

"It is bitch because bitch I'm to excited , thank you for offering me this opportunity"

"Don't thank me that's what I'm for"

"Your so sweet , your son is going to be a sweetheart"

"How you know it's going to be a boy?"

"I just know"

"Me too sis me too"

I love my baby already, I'm telling y'all. I'm no where close to knowing the gender , but I promise I only been picking boy names : without August. He still hasn't even called or text since he last called. Not that I'm expecting him to , but damn. When I was going to my work place and coming from it I heard his songs and dj's talking about him in a positive way. I wonder how he is? Like are you taking everything how I am? Yanna told me not to worry about it and I'm trying too. It's just that I'm so connected. I tried explaining that to Seth and he said to reach out and say you want to talk so I can get everything off my chest and things could be settled. He told me that the same day he told me how Sedan is Sed and Sed was the one paying Kevo as a "friend" to kill his own brother to be in his trafficking business. Krystal used to be a hoe for Sedan. He told her to work with Josh and Craig to kidnap me. Lo had got apart of that also , and Krystal tried to back out of the job and that's how she lost Lo as a boyfriend. They got locked up for still trying to come for me and got caught , I was already in New York. Sedan doesn't know me personally , he just picked me out of the people he had a list on because I was connected to those people in a way. He doesn't want to still go after me , plus the people he assign the job too are either dead or locked up. Seth said his brother told him after that shooting with Ron and them that we was moving away and didn't know when to see him again. I believe Seth because he ain't never lied to me. I can't blame somebody else actions on him , so I'm trying to trust him.