Part Four Of C//42

*
*
*

August Pov (Again) @8:42pm

We were at my house. I had a big house for someone who lives by there self . I wonder how in the hell I pay for all this. I ain't seen no types of money since I got out of that building. I was laying in some basketball shorts and I didn't have no shirt on because it was kind of hot. I was waiting in that girl who was here with me. She was taking stuff put my dresser and went in to the bathroom . I think she got in the shower .

She opened the door to the bathroom I had in my room and she came out in just a towel. There was water still dripping from her. I felt something in my pants rising.

"August I'm not going to be your out of prison pussy , just so you know"

Is it possible for your cheeks to warm up?

"I wasn't - I'm sorry"

She started giggling . She walked towards me still dripping with access skin showing. She touched my arm slowly up and down . Her touch was giving a nigga shivers . She went up to my ear and ran her hand across my package .

She got close enough to my ear where I could feel her cool breath generating .

"Don't be sorry"

After she whispered that she kissed my ear and walked off . Is she serious ? Do she take me as a joke ? I may not remember her or that name , but I can still get down with the get down.

"Aye don't play with me like that"

I heard her giggling again while I tried to get my thing back soft . She came back out in some boxers and a tank top where you could see her nipples .

"I'm guessing those clothes are mine"

"Yup and I'm borrowing them . Scoot over so we can help you remember me"

"Remember me game?"

"If that's what you want to call it be my guess , I don't know what that shit is"

Shit I didn't either .

"Kiss me"

"Excuse me August?"

She was looking shocked . I was shocked with myself , but maybe that could spark something .

"Kiss me"

"You sure?"

"Yes kiss me"

"Okay whatever you say"

She started leaning in slowly . I didn't like the anticipation so I leaned in and pulled her chin with me. Our lips connected . I started nibbling on her soft lips and she slightly opened her mouth . I put my tongue in her mouth and she touched her tongue with mine. It was like she was scared of what's gone happen next or she was shy . I didn't hear no fireworks going off , but maybe they should've been.

She ended the kiss with three pecks to my lips . She pulled back biting her lip .

"Your my best friend"

She smiled and pulled me in to a hug . Everything felt right , maybe she isn't a stranger after all . She's my best friend .
_____________________________

This wasn't to much of nothing lol but THANKS FOR THE 4K ! real niggas stand up 👏👏👏👏 ... Okay sit down .