44.

December 22 , 2016 @8:41pm

Ron Pov

I think I'm the last one to get to mama Sheila residence. When I appeared at her home it was about four cars there already . I blew my breath out and shut the door . It slammed a little louder then I even attempted it to. I knocked on the door waiting on one of these little dummies to answer the door. I'm really not being nice anymore , Sneak fought I even had to go through all that with Bandzey anyway. If it ain't about our baby , I'm trying to stay away from her as much as possible. The door prowled open and it just had to be the devil.She didn't to much want to look at me. I know what we doing ain't really to much healthy for the baby , shit it ain't healthy for me I don't like arguing with bitches. Who in they right mind actually enjoy arguing with people? That's sick. When both our heads is right I can see myself trying to resolve issues , but as of now we can forget it.

"Girl move so I can come in"

"Stop talking to me like that"

"You deserve way more"

"At least I ain't the only one who think that"

"Bit-"

"Hey Ron !"

Bandzey lucky my sister ChaCha cut me off , I was about to cuss her clean the fuck out.

"Hey sis come give me a hug , I ain't seen you since August moved yall all the way out in the country"

She started laughing and walking my way drying her hands.

"It ain't the country , I like it. I missed you though heard you got a baby on the way Congrats."

I cut my eyes at Bandzey and she walked off in to the kitchen where I'm guessing everybody was.

"Yea , thanks"

She gave me my hug and went about her way . I headed in to the kitchen to greet everybody else.

______________________________________

Bandzey Pov

I went to sit in the living room and text Ciya. I don't know what's going with Ron and I , but I ain't kissing no ass. That nigga is the definition of fucking crazy . how you gone beat me up then beat this pussy up , now it's fuck me again. I'm about to just say fuck it and just worry about my baby's well-being other than stressing myself out over Ron ass . I guess people fell to realize I can have any nigga I want it's never that fucking deep if you ask me. I could really be out here fucking and swallowing every nigga I by-pass , but bitch I'm not. I don;t need a nigga , I'm just gone listen to what Ciya been telling me. Yes , I'm moving to New York too , it's already finalized . I'm either moving on New Years or anywhere close to it. Ciya is coming with me , but she's getting her own house. By then I should have all my ducks in a roll and she said she gone have more than enough money saved up. I dead ass can't wait to move ! Just to say I'm back in my hometown is mad lit. I'm gone tell Ron I'm moving because he deserves to know. If I savvy him though , he is most likely going to think I'm doing a a big move for Dezzy ass. That's not at all the case . It's for my baby , my business , and my own good. I can give two fucks what his light skin ass think , this is my life not his.I refuse to let a nigga control what I do . In my 25 years of life I never had to worry about that shit and I ain't gone start now.

We all here at mama Sheila house and I just want to hurry up and get this "family" function the fuck over with . Not to be all negative and shit , but a bitch feet and side hurt . I'm ready to eat and I want to know what this whole little gathering is even for . Moni and August look different , look happy I think would be safe saying how they appear to me. I haven't really had a real conversation with her since she got in town , but she said we were going to go Christmas shopping tomorrow. We will catch up then.