C//53

Following morning ...

Moni Pov

Krystal and I had cried our eyes out last night. We cried of laughter,sadness, happiness, and frustration. Lo broke up with her and moved back to Atlanta with no explanation. I took 16 test and they all came back positive. My best friend didn't deserve what the fuck he did to her. She really love him too , so best believe when I visit back down there for Yanna and them I'm making a trip to wherever he may be. He got her all types of fucked up. I'm excited about having a baby for the most part. It's just damn I'm 18 and I thought he actually pulled out , but he didn't. I just got my business certificate and I planned on moving on to do better things. I'm not gone let this prevent it , it may cause a small delay , but nothing to bad. I still don't know August thoughts on anything. I do need to talk to him though.

"We did a good job on this breakfast Bestfriend!"

"That's cause Moni you know how to cook , I just be whipping that bih"

She started moving her hands around in reverse like she was stirring a pot.

"Trash"

She giggled

"What you got plan today?"

"I'm gone talk to August and we probably will go to the doctor"

"I can't believe your really pregnant"

"Me either"

"Your keeping it right"

"Of course"

"Okay good ... Thanks for coming over"

"No problem everything will be okay , what is your plans for today?"

"I'm going to speak to the man about my house and I have a meeting with your cousin"

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah I can't wait"

"Hope everything goes how y'all want it too"

She smiled.

"I'm full bitch"

"Me too , I'm about to get going"

"Okay love you give me a hug boo"

I stood up and hugged her and told her I loved her also. I also said I would call her soon. I sent August a text saying I was on my way and we needed to talk.

Ron Pov

"Ron you backing out on us?"

"Nah man"

"I was about to say nigga this yo plan , you looking stressed and shit woe"

"Nah I ain't stressed"

We were sitting in traffic trying to make a certain house stop. I had left to fuck with Sneak and Teke right after Bandzey left to work this morning.

"Man just tell us what's wrong?"

"Bandzey found a ring that most of dropped out of one of my suitcases when I came back to Nola and she questioned me about it"

Simultaneously they both said ...

"Ring!?"

"I didn't tell y'all?"

"Tell us what nigga?"

"I was gone purpose to Bandzey at a baby shower that my mama wanted to throw for her..."

"Nigga you ain't tell us that shit!"

"Right Teke I feel betrayed outchea , you was gone marry shorty tho?"

"Yup things fucked up and I swear I thought I told y'all"

"You ain't tell me shit ... You probably told yo brother"

"Yup! I did"

"He meeting us right?"

"Yup he already there"

"Cool anyway what she say when you told her?"

"I didn't tell her..."

"So what you say then when she asked? And why you ain't tell her? Nigga make it make sense"

I blew my breath out

"Y'all ask a lot of damn questions! I told her it was my grandma ring"

"Nigga you ain't even know yo grandma!"

"Shit so"

They both started laughing ...

"Shorty ass felt played she really thought huh?"

"Should've seen her face Sneak"

"Ah man!"

He really found that funny...

"Why you ain't just tell her?"

"Teke how would you feel telling a girl who made you look like a fool you was gone marry her that make me look like a even bigger dumb ass right?"

They both nodded they heads...

"Exactly. Aye! There he go! Driver right here"

The car stopped and I instantly hopped out with my gun covered.

I heard Sneak and Teke arguing about who was gone pay for the ride. Eventually they got out as I approached this nigga from behind. Since this was the suburbs of a part in New York there wasn't to much activity going on. I had a ski mask on the whole ride here and still.

"Aye! Feel this!"

Three shots went off ... Dezzy wasn't the only one who was about to get lit up .