30.

November 20 , 2016
( A week and three days since the pool party)

Moni :

Its been over a week since everything went down. Nobody else died or got shot since then. Dezzy and his brothers went back to New York and Kevo went back to Virginia. Ron and him aren't on speaking terms, because Kevo said some disrespectful shit to Ron plus shooting Bandzey made things worse.

Before Dezzy left he made sure to come to an understanding with Ron. I will forever fuck with Dezzy for being the bigger person. Dezzy told Bandzey nothing was her fault. He assured her that they wouldn't fall off for years like they have, that's what Bandzey was mostly concerned of.

Even though, she didn't want Dezzy to move back to New York, she knew it was the best option at that time. Ron moved in at our house—- he got to help Bandzey get around and stuff while I'm helping out on her businesses. Plus, I'm moving in two days...

I had everything already packed—Uncle Bone was flying with me just to help me get situated and stuff. He said he had a birthday present for me too.

Krystal and Ciya has been some real ass friends during all our drama. Sometimes Ciya would stop by the house as much as she can just to keep Bandzey company. Krystal was actually going to Clark University with me. I found that out a few days ago, so I'm grateful for that. We even talked about her moving in with me and shit. She didn't have her answer for that right away, so she said she would let me know on the day of.

I'm currently at the shop— I just got done with my photo shoot for two different sets of under garment. I got Bonnie to do something for the lingerie line too. We needed two extra people and she was one of them. We just wrapped up with both of ours, now it was the other girl's turn—-her name is Yasmine . She came in here trying to get some makeup because she heard Bandzey had the best, but Jermy and I made her lucky by getting her the makeup and an opportunity.

"Yes all these pictures got my approval, what yall think Moni and Jermy?"

"Hunty I think they some true bad biitches and Bandzey gone like these so I say put them hoes up on that page simple okay."

"They are dope Simone! I love all of them."