Part Two Of 49

Same day...

Ron

Even though I done already gave sneak and them the run down on , I got to give in on the new shit. This time around we got August on the FaceTime call. He said he got some shit to spill too. I'm at Sneak house with Teke. I definitely got on the first plane back , I ain't got time for bullshit. That's why I'm gone settle some shit. I got to see what my right hand mans say about the shit though. I even repeating everything just in case. I mean I said how I started feeling Bandzey in the first place. I told my niggas about how we fucked , how I walked in and seen that bitch nigga piping my bitch. Seeing his ass at a party with her twice , yeah shit be crazy.

"Damn so all that shit happen and you still wanted to make something shake?"

"Hell yeah, that ain't even the worse part Aug"

Simultaneously they all said.

"What's the worst part?"

"That baby ain't even mine g , but it's mine"

"Huh?"

They all said that shit at the same time too.

"Nina ain't my biological baby,but I'm already attached to this kid y'all,like I can't explain it"

"Nigga what you mean that ain't yo biological kid?!"

"August I'm telling yo ass she cheated on me around December the mothafucking 2nd , do the math shit"

"Y'all ain't do math when y'all find out?"

"Yeah what type of shit!"

"Teke if I did the math don't you think I would've been knew about this shit"

"Bah'Lee that"

"Damn woe, so when she pop you still caring for the baybeh"

"That's what I plan to do"

"What's gone hold you back woe?"

"That fucking Bandzey man"

"I wish she would try to stop you from seeing that fucking baybeh and you trying to care for her. That's ain't even yo damn kid if we honest about it. Mothafucka should've told you woe. I ain't buying that ole bullshit! She knew that was that nigga baby , she ain't shit if you ask me"

I rubbed my temple.Sneak right,but damn I wasn't trying to believe it. I stay trying to see the good in her ass. Teke just shaking her head and I'm holding the phone with August just listening in.

"Man Ron listen up"

"Wassup Aug"

"Man don't feel obligated to take care for that baby ya heard me. You ain't the daddy, that nigga she cheated on you with is. I don't fully understand what you feel for the kid already because because I don't got a baby. At least not yet ya dig. I can understand having love for somebody that doesn't even know. I'm supporting this shit all the way, but hell nah Bandzey fucked up with this one Bah'lee that"

Everybody was nodding they heads. I agreed completely. August had a different type of tone though , as in it was something really going on.

"Thanks bro, I felt that shit and I understand completely. Something up with you though? You sound a little touchy?"

Sneak started laughing.

"Wow you soft outchea?"

"What! Man nah! Fuck y'all niggas. I might of did something I had no business doing so early. I ain't even gone speak on it anymore because to be truthful I don't want to jinx shit. If it's true , you know I'm gone let my nigga know. If not ain't no point to be sitting around joicing about it ya heard me"