15.

October 11, 2017

August.

I had just got done cooking breakfast for Moni. I made her some strawberry pancakes, scrambled eggs, mixed berry yogurt with granola and some orange juice for a cold drink. I walked upstairs in this big ass house to her room to wake her up and give it to her. I set it down on the dresser and walked over to the bed and I lightly began to shake her awake.

"Moni baybeh' wake up." I whispered in her air. All she did was turn towards me.

Her stained tear face was visible it automatically made me feel a type of way. I ain't like seeing her like this at all. "Best friend I cooked you some food get up for me." I said aloud now.

She started mumbling and I don't know what she was saying for sure, but I felt like she just said "what did you make'.

"I made some pancakes, eggs, and yogurt." I told her simply. She opened one eye and then the next and I started smiling. Even though her hair all over head and she had big bags under her eyes she still is one of the most beautiful lady I've ever met.

"Watch out August." She stated. I moved to the side so she could get out of bed and go do what she got to do. She soon came back out the bathroom looking better than before with a clean, fresh face.

"Your food up there ma." I told her. I pointed to on top of her dresser. She grasp unto the tray that all of the food was on and came to sit back down in her original spot on the bed.

"Can you turn on the Boondocks August?" She asked quietly.

"I gotcha ma." I responded. I went to the on demand on her tv because I know for a fact they just took Boondocks off of Netflix and shit. That ain't my favorite show to watch but I still fuck with them so I was heated as hell.

"Do it matta' what episode Moni?" I questioned. Her mouth was full as hell so she just shook her head "no".

I went to episode number 4 on season 1.

"This so good August thank you."

I chuckled because her eyes was closed and everything.

"You welcome baybeh'."

"Mmmm!"

She done fucked up now.

I looked down at my dick to see that bitch getting on rock hard.

"Fuck!"

I said it under my breath but it was still loud enough for Moni to hear.

I glanced over at Moni and she was already looking at me, her eyes trailed down to my sweatpants.

Aww' shit.

She shrugged her shoulders laughing a little bit.

"Best friend I got the good lotion for you. I got the baby lotion... oh! Matter fact can you use oil? I got all types of those. Anything you want to use is all in the bathroom boo." She said smirking before she busted out laughing.

She think this shit cute huh? I gave her a long ass stare down before I got up to handle my business. When I came back Moni food was most likely downstairs now. She was sprawled out on the bed as the episodes of Boondocks was going off. I don't think she was aware that I was back from beating my shit.

"Moni let's talk." I suggested. Her body flinched a bit.

"My bad ma." I apologized. I knew she didn't hear me come from the bathroom.

She mean mugged the hell out of me. "I get scared easily Aug you can't be doing that make yourself known my nigga." She spat.

"Aight ma! My fault damn... but, let's talk."