46.

December 24 , 2016 @1:23am

Ron Pov

Been in this fucking hospital over 6 hours and no type of doctor , nurse nothing came with any type of information. Really pissing me off , I'm on the edge. I don't know if it's something wrong with my baby or my baby mama that shit is driving me crazy. Whole gang in this bitch , Moni crying still. August ass keep forgetting what's going on so Moni getting even more frustrated because he keep asking why she crying or what's wrong. She done told this man over five times. Sneak already told him to shut the fuck up,I'm next to tell him.

I don't know what I'll do if either one of my loves don't make it or anything like that.

"Family of Bandzey Smith?"

Everybody stood up , but I was the first one standing in front of the doctor , Moni was next behind me.

"This is everyone?"

"Yes sir , What do you got for us? She okay? The baby okay?"

This nigga looked sad and depressed as shit. I know I probably look bad , but damn Doc ass need to go home.

"I don't know how you guys will take this , but we have been trying and trying during this surgery. We had to take the baby out of Bandzey's stomach well one of them ."

"Huh!? We got twins?"

"Doctor what are you saying"

"Bandzey had twins in her stomach, one of them died so we had to remove it. She had been in surgery for so long because we had to carefully take one baby out without harming the other one. She has lost a lot of blood we aren't able to give her any medicine due to her still being pregnant . She is in a comma right now if she doesn't awake today the other baby can be in danger. I'm so sorry guys ."

I just walked away from that area while Moni started crying again and August was trying to help her from falling on the ground.

"Ron!"

"Woe where ya going"

"Ron!"

I kept going . I was getting out of there this ain't even my type of scenery anymore . To much shit running through my head. Nobody wants their Christmas eve to be like how mines been going.

____________________

August Pov

Everybody outchea crying and shit this hospital depressing . It's Christmas eve dammit have some cheer. Even carebear crying up a thunderstorm. We sitting outside of her sister or cousin somebody damn room.

"Carebear -"

"August please don't repeat yourself again just hug me"

I wasn't gone repeat my damn self . I had to cuss my cousin ass back out because he telling me this and that shit a nigga forgot ya'heard me can't get mad at me. I wrapped my arms around her the best way I could because she was postioned on the floor all weird and shit.

"You think a kiss would make you feel better?"

Shit get in where you fit in. I been trying to get another kiss from shorty since we did it the first time. If I don't remember nothing else that night , it's that kiss. I think I would remember all that sexual type shit . She looked up at me while she was still in my arms and lightly smiled. She leaned up and kissed me two times.

"I hope you feel better soon , because them lips ain't do me no justice them hoes crunchy"

"Crunchy?"