34.

C//33 "Morning After"

November 28 , 2016 

Moni Pov

I'm really laying here still as hell . I done already tried to lift up my head and when I did it felt like two trains didn't give a fuck they just ran in to my shit. Last night  was extreme amusement . I questioned Lo's character because he didn't come off to me as "that kind of person" , I could be wrong though obviously. That party was everything , but boring . It was girls kissing girls . Fucking in every room I opened up . I ain't no creep I was trying to use the bathroom .  Bottles kept being opened and smoke kept lingering around . Every body who was there will tell you it was lit . The people I bumped in to wasn't trying to squad up over it , so it was all good . I tried not to just off hand start drinking because I didn't know these folks and plus I wanted to make sure Kyrstal and I got home around the time we needed to be . One of us had to drive back, otherwise that's a disaster waiting to happen.

(Flashback to the party)

When I was off to the side sipping on a little something some dude approached me.

"What's up beautiful"

I looked over he wasn't bad looking at all it's just I don't got time for none of this . I'm not about to be his victim tonight , I'll make sure of it"

"Wassup"

"That dry ass shit , why you over here by yo self"

Who this nigga think he is ?

"Because my nigga , as you can see my best friend on the floor with his ass"

I pointed to Lo attempting to dance , while Krystal was giving him the time of day laughing along"

"Aw for real ? That's my cousin , she cute"

"She knows that"

"Why you so stuck up damn"

"Look here little nigga you don't know me mane , so chill all that out you can really get the fuck away from me"

"Damn that's all you had to say , next time I want you to be screaming for this here dick ! You need some boo !"

This nigga grabbed his shit and left  to bother some other bitch that would actually acknowledge him . I don't got time to be playing with nobody's disrespectful ass kid . I continued on sipping on my drink . It was just some peach ciroc and orange juice .  I wanted to dance . This was a twerk song too , yeah I got to . I went to the dance floor despite what I had on and I was throwing whatever I had back . I heard people egging me on . I heard Krystal over all . Next thing , I know she next to me throwing it in to circles . The song switch to another twerk song . This one give me even more hype , so I was really on the roll. I felt hands attached to my hips and they were keeping up with me . I didn't mind though people do that . I kept doing my thang until the song switched . When I was done a bitch was half tired . I turned around and rolled my eyes at who it was .