C//50

C//50 , "Friends"
May 25 , 2017

Moni

I was in the mall with Yanna right now. We were meeting Seth and Will later when we are ready to go eat at the food court. I like Yanna style with her clothes. She always helps me shop , so of course if anybody I'll go with Yanna crazy ass. August is at home packing up the remainder of our stuff it isn't to much. We just brought valuable things , and some clothes, hygiene products. You can't take the whole house with you and move it. It doesn't work like that. Right now we were in one of my favorite cheap stores. Yes! Rainbow do be getting me through there.

"Yanna isn't this cute?"

"Um go try that shit on cause bitch I don't know"

"Okay come with me , I don't know if this gone fit over my head. This shit look complicating to put on"

"Bitch you to much"

I know this. We walked off to the dressing room area. We were one of the few that was in the store. I took off my shirt.

"Girl you getting fat!"

"For real? I thought I was getting a little bloated , but I think my period coming. I forgot when it comes , shit for all I know it might if already came"

"Girl no, let me find out you pregnant"

"I'm not pregnant Yanna , shutup. Aug didn't even ejaculate in me"

"Y'all had sex?!"

I forgot I didn't tell her. I haven't told Krystal either. Nobody knows , but me and Aug. I didn't know you just sit and talk about those types of things. I'm new to this friendship shit.

"Yea , I guess we did"

"Bitch tell me all about it"

"At the food court okay?"

"Okay , y'all nasty as hell"

I smirked and reached my hand out for her to hand me the outfit. I started to put it on.

"Bitch you putting yo arm through the head part take it out"

We were giggling trying to get this shirt thingy on. It was cute,but bitch it was definitely a struggle.

"Finally you got it on , let me see you step back"

I stepped back just a slight bit. Yanna had her sun glasses raised up , and she was examing it.

"Okayyyyy! Sis that's cute , keep it"

"I like it too,I'm getting up there with you sis"