C//60

C//60 , "Do I Stay & Fight?"
Two days past...

Bandzey

Another appointment and I'm going with Ciya , Yanna, and Moni because Ciya is with me and Yanna is with Moni. She has an appointment too. Looks like August didn't show , I wouldn't either after all I know about what went down. Yanna and Moni are still in the waiting room. I walked in the doctor office with Ciya by my side. I swear I'm blessed to have a best friend like her.

"Hello Ladies , how we doing today?"

"I'm fine"

I looked to Ciya and she was all giggly in her phone. I cleared my throat . She looked up at my doctor and I.

"What you say?"

"She ask how are you today b"

"I'm sorry geesh, Imitating me thanks"

My obgyn started laughing. I gave a tight smile , I'm gone whoop Evan ass.

"Okay well lay back honey , let's check this baby girl"

I laid back already used to this routine.

"Evan is going to pick me up after this bestie okay?"

"Okay"

She typed away again before she got up to look at the screen.

"Awn I can't wait until she gets here bestie"

"Me too"

Moni Pov

"I'm a month now Yanna"

"I know sis! I'll be the daddy"

I started laughing... She had been trying to bring my mood up every since everything happen. We got rid of krystal body the other day. That was the last straw for me. August tried calling me a few times. He also told me where he was staying at if I wanted to come by to "talk" , but I passed on all that. Seth ass took August his clothes and shit , I'm threw sad to say. I want to so bad just beat his ass or just fuck him! I know I don't hate him at all , and I know this is his baby in me and we have to work something out , but I just can't do that to myself. My "best friend" though? I ask Yanna how long ago was them messages because I didn't even look and they were around the time he was doing that movie which got released yesterday. I know he is definitely blowing up right now he got over three songs from his mixtape playing on the radio and the movie. Not to mention he is in the blogs. I'm so not ready for shit like this. My only bundle of happiness is my baby. That's probably what it is going to be for a while.

"Looks healthy La'Moni just keep eating good and taking those vitamins okay sweety?"

"Yes thank you"

"Okay have a good day ladies"

"Where to now?"

"Home , Seth said he got pizza and a movie"

"What did she just say?"

I rolled my eyes ...

"Yanna your really not the dad , I'm good"

She started laughing..

"Fuck you hardheaded ass"

"Whatever"

As we were walking out the doors we happen to see Evan.

"Hey Evan"

"Hey Evan"

"Hey Moni"

His eyes wander over to Yanna and he looked her up and down biting his lips. Is he serious!? Niggas ain't shit!

"Evan! You got a girl lame!"

I hit his arm. He waved me off though cause he complimented Yanna.

"You beautiful just to let you know"

Yanna ass was blushing of course.

"Thanks , leave me alone I have to go and you do too"

"Nah -"

"Evan! Hey baby!"

I looked back behind us and it was Ciya. Wow we got to go.

"Come on Yanna"

Evan gave her a smile and Yanna was still blushing.

"I'm stealing her man sus!"

"You can't just do that"

"I don't know her. I know of her. I don't owe her no type of loyalty , her man do. He feeling me though so that's out the window"

I shook my head .

"You something else friend , just something else"

"Oh I know . Seatbelt!"

August Pov

This is some shit huh? So Moni found out about some shit huh? Seen me do that shit to Krystal yeah she hate me. I don't even have it in me to fight for her at this moment ya heard me. I got told yesterday from my sisters Boog and Bonnie that Sneak and Teke got locked up and looking at more than some little ass years or months. Cops said they had them for murder , but Boog and Bonnie didn't know all the information. Sneak and Teke got dirty hands , killed a lot of folks now they getting caught? I'm loosing everybody that ever meant shit to me. Do you know how that fucking feels? I just killed a female man! A fucking female. I walked up on her and closed her legs then she said she was gone tell Moni everything about whatever she was joicing about. At that time I thought about loosing the love of my life and I wasn't going down like that! I didn't want to kill her wasn't my intentions at all. I just got all this shit built up inside me and man my head wasn't right. Strangling her to death wasn't right. I'm on radio stations and the movie is getting a lot of sells. Money is definitely rolling in , but I promise you that's the least of my worries. They want me to do interviews , and I'll do them maybe. All I know is I'm booking a flight to Nola. Time to make a visit ya heard me.