22.

November 3, 2017

Bandzey.

"Okay good La'Moni! Take one more picture in a different pose for me." Simone instructed.

"Yassssss I love it!" I screamed out happily.

"Wrap it up Simone! Thank you so much Moni you did a great job." I added clapping my hands.

"Thanks Bandzey!"

"I know you don't fuck with modeling like that. This is just a favor for me and all but girl you are a natural you should actually try getting into it." I suggested while complementing Moni.

She smiled. "Thank you Bandzey but I don't know about that. I'm finna' go home though. I'm beyond sleepy girl." She replied.

"Okay, well I don't know when I'll be home because I'm going out tonight with Dezzy." I stated.

"Dezzy? Girl, how Ron feel about that?" She questioned instigating on the low.

I waved her off. "He'll be fine."

"Mhm whatever you say." She said while leaving out the door.

"Simone let me see those pictures again."

My photographer, Simone walked back near me showing the pictures. If Trell was still with us I promise he would've had this job, but I'm glad I hired Simone.

"I really like this one. I'll post this for that set for sure."

"I like it too go right ahead!" She responded.

"Okay have all of them sent to me, except for that first one. Thank you so much Simone!"

"No problem Bandzey."

She grabbed her camera bag along with her other things and walked out. When she walked out a customer came strolling in. I have been getting constant customers non-stop today.

DezzyDaddy🌊 - We still getting lit tonight?

- of course best friend, I'm at work tho catch my wave later

DezzyDaddy🌊 - I will 😏

He is so full of himself I swear.

Ron.

I was almost at the destination Sneak and Teke told me to meet them at. They said they got some important shit to tell me. It's probably about the autopsy report. Whatever it is it seemed urgent so of course I'm sliding through.

I made a left then a right and continued down this narrow road until I seen the vacant parking lot they were talking about. I saw Sneak's car and pulled over right next to it and got out of my car to hop in his.

"What's up my niggas?" I greeted.

Sneak looked back at me, but Teke was the only one who spoke.

"Ron you not gone believe this shit son."

"What?" I asked automatically alert.

They both shook their heads. It's that bad?

"Autopsy report came back woe." Teke said sighing.

"Okay what went down, suicide wasn't it?" I questioned trying to clarify everything.

"Hell nah! They ruling this shit as a homicide son! Motherfucka poisoned our nigga man! They put his ass up there on that shower rod like he did that shit to his mothafucking self! Shit not right Ron, not our brother ya' heard me. " Sneak spoke in a furious tone.