31.

November 22 , 2016

Moni :

I woke up due to some loud ass music being played. I rubbed my eyes open and gazed around. I seen all these bags from stores and some boxes. All those gifts plus my luggage for my flight today was spread all across my floor—-I tuned my attention back to the TV. The music that was playing was turned off and August head popped in the camera.

I was confused as hell to say the least...

"Hey Miss Lady, I told Trell to make sure you see this whenever I'm either dead or locked away. Don't ask why either let's just say I see that as my reality outchea even though I don't want it . Look I would've just told Ron to show you, but his ass always forget shit. Dig this, I'm about to sing to you okay? Sneak Turn that beat up nigga!"

I pulled my cover up over my mouth and laughed a little— he is crazy.

I hope he don't make a fool of him self. I can't tell if he high, drunk, or off something. The video was still rolling, August was looking back at something. My guest is he was seeing if Sneak was doing it right. I took in August appearance—-he had on a baggy hoody and a hat. He took off some glasses in the beginning of the video.

I started to hear a soft beat sound through some speakers.

"There it go! Ight look ma, I wrote this for you. You ready?"

I waited until he started to sing and when he did, I was in utter shock.

"Where did you come from?
Am I the only that you make feel this way?
Where did you learn from?
Nothing you're doing can be taught these days

You shine with picture perfect beauty, show it off
Show it show it off, let 'em see you show it off
Tell me how you doing it to me, showing off
I see you showing off, with the whole world going off"

"Okay look that's all I got right now, but shit it do what it do. I hope you like it ma. The way I like you."

"Get too cheesy ass on Yung!"

"Fuck you nigga, Moni when you see this know that I been had my eyes on you girl. Bah'Lee that."

He threw something at Sneak and then the video cut off. It went to a picture of me sleep. I remember that day too. It was the day that they got high and drunk in August basement. By the end of the video I was astonished. August been having a feel for me and he can sing his ass off ? August though? I couldn't believe it. I even dropped a few tears that was so cute.

"Sis you a big baby, Happy birthday!"

Ron came in my room with some breakfast.

"Thanks you had this video?"

"Yeah, I found it at Trell house, I didn't forget to give it to you."

I laughed because August said Ron would forget.

"Is that for me?"

I pointed to the plate he had in his hands. It was smelling good as hell right now.

"Girl hell nah, this mine get yo own."

I mugged him and was about to get up, but he started laughing and handed the plate over to me.