20.

October 29, 2017

Bandzey.

Okay I got the refreshments, check. I got the comfy chairs, check. The air is on in this bitch, check. I got everything in order and organized.

"Unlock the door Dezzy." I ordered.

Dezzy opened the door and came to sit next to me afterwards. We are currently doing interviews for whoever will be an employee at my shop soon. The first person should be here in 15 minutes tops. Who would be a better person to do this with besides my best friend? Exactly, which, is why Dezzy was invited for better judgement. I would've had Brittiany to come join but guess what? I still haven't talked to her. I called and texted her several times because she was intimate with Trell once upon a time and I was trying to check on her, but she never got back with me. I'm giving up, I'm not doing this shit with her. She need to give her 50 percent on this friendship, but she hasn't so oh well. I'm not about to beg anybody to be my friend.

I'm low-key happy about these interviews today because it is a signal that I am close to opening my shop fully to the public. Yo my shit will be fly as fuck! Like, dead-ass this shit dope as hell! Also, I want this process to hurry up. Dezzy and I are going to lunch right after this and he said he has somebody for me to meet. It must be Beyonce the way he was smiling all in my face about it.

"Bandzey here come the first girl I think." Dezzy stated.

I nodded and made sure my papers were straight.

"Yo calm yo ass down. It is never that deep." He uttered while chuckling.

I hit him in the arm. "Shut up, I have to make sure everything is neat nigga. Duh!" I said rolling my eyes. He's always messing with me.

He smacked his teeth while the girl came in to our view, she was pretty. I'm doing hiring on spot if everything checks out okay.

"Hey, I'm Bandzey. I'm the owner and this is Dezzy he is my best friend and you are Jade right?" I asked looking u at the woman in front of me.

"Yes, you're very pretty and hey Dezzy." She marveled while smiling.

"Thanks, you are too." I responded shortly.

"Wassup Shawty." Dezzy spoke.

She smiled and I got right into the interview. 

...

"Okay you've officially been hired, I'll give you a call very soon on all the information you will need for your first day. Until then bless up." I told her kindly.

"Thanks, I can't wait see ya' Bandzey and Dezzy." She said waving.

"You can tell your yo daddy's son." He mentioned while shaking his head.

"Dezzy, you know what shut the hell up!" I yelled while giggling.

"Yo bless up!" He mocked loudly.

He started smacking his knee's laughing ain't shit even that freaking funny. I heard somebody coming in so I looked up to see it was Jade again.

"Yes Jade?" I questioned.

She giggled, as if I said something that was funny. "No, no I'm sorry I'm not Jade, I'm Jayla. Jade is my twin sister."

"Whoa! Bandzey you see that shit? They look dead-ass alike." Dezzy uttered in admiration.

"Duh Sherlock." I replied.

"Well you can have a seat, we can go ahead and get started love."

She took a seat and we began to ask her the same questions we asked her sister. It was like two dynamics in one. She got the job too.

"Yay! I can't wait to work with you, Bandzey and Dezzy."

"I ain't working here shorty." Dezzy spoke.

"Yeah he just here to be annoying, but I'll be here of course."

She giggled. "Fine by me, bye boss!" She got up grabbing her things and walked out.

"She gone be the more lit one Bandzey." Dezzy said rubbing his hands together. For some reason I think bro ain't talking about anything professional.

"This ain't gone be no club Dez." I said sternly.

"Best friend stop taking shit! I'm sick of you. Why would I make this a club and embarrass you, huh?"

"Yo I don't care, you're being annoying. You keep poking me while I'm doing interviews, I'll cut your finger off."

"Feisty, I like it. Shit ain't got nothing to do with what I just said though."

I mugged his ass and looked to see who was next on the list. I'm not about to sit up here and entertain him all day.

"Jermy?"

I ain't mean to say that out loud. I thought I told Dezzy to only put girls on the list though.

"In the flesh!"

I gazed up to see a lightskin man strutting through my door.

"This nigga right here gots to go yo." Dezzy mumbled loudly.

"Dezzy shh! Don't say anything."

"So your Jermy?"