Part Two Of C//59

Moni

"Before we go up to yo building , I have to tell you something"

"Yea?"

"She been plotting on you with my brother too and I promise you I had nothing to do with it"

"Yo brother? What are you talking about?"

"Sed? Sedan?"

"Oh yeah! Who is she?"

"Krystal"

"Huh? What in the hell is going on? Your brother don't know me."

"We gone talk about it , it's a lot to break down. Let's go. You didn't go to yo appointment because you wanted so bad to do this so come on"

"Yanna isn't here yet"

"She just said she pulling up we might as well walk up there. He there right?"

"His ass should be"

"Come on"

We walked up to my apartment buildings and I went in and unlocked my door. Wow my eyes got to be forsaking me b.

"August what in the fuck are you doing!"

Seth ran over to him and pushed him away from Krsytal. He was chocking the living shit out of her. Her whole face was fucking red and bluish. Yanna came in the house shutting the door since I didn't.

"What is going on y'all bumping with out me?"

We both walked over to August and he just broke down. Fuck are you crying for my nigga? Krsytal ass wasn't responding.

"She dead Seth?"

"I don't know"

"Seth you slow as hell! Watch out"

Yanna went over there checking her pulse then standing up and kicking her.

"Yannaaaa!"

She shrugged her shoulders.

"She dead fuck that dumb bitch!"

Everybody was looking at August.

"You cheated on me August why?"

He looked up at me with those eyes man...

"I'm really sorry Moni , I really am"

He got up and left. He didn't take nothing with him he just left. My dumb ass let him. I feel so betrayed. Yanna went after him , but I'm sure he is gone. I fell back on the couch and Seth walked over to me. He pulled me in to hug and hold me as I cried. My emotions are taking a toll on me. I never seen so many people just die off like this. Why do things keep happening to me? Why me? Seth kissed my forehead two times and said something to me that I actually believed.

"I'll always be here"

Yanna came back in the house all out of breath and shit. She came in front of us .

"He fast then a bitch long ass legs. He got you fucked up just leaving like that"

I didn't say anything. She poked her bottom lip out.

"It's okay Moni , you gone be good sis I'm telling you fuck him and -"

She looked over to Krystal's : once upon a time best friend and laughed.

"And her! Fuck them babes"

Seth consigned with her.

"Yeah! We got you Moni we got you!"

I just nodded my head. The fact Krystal laying there dead didn't make things better. Is anyone concerned on why she was even at my house in the first place and I wasn't here? She's dead in panties and no bra for crying out loud! Why was August fucking choking her? I have so many questions and so many things running through my head. Why would he just leave? It was easy for him...

I rubbed my little pudge of a stomach and let some more tears fall.