C//65

C//65 , "On Track"

Roughly Two weeks later ...

Bandzey

I'm 7 months now and Dezzy and I decided to come to do what we think is best. We decided to try this relationship thing out , just taking it slow. I went to visit Ron's grave site secretly so nobody would say anything to me about it. I ask him about it and I talked to him about everything. I stayed there two hours just reminiscing. I had a dream that same night and Ron just kept nodding his head yes in a chair so I'm taking that and running with it. I got love for Dezzy , but he will never be Ron. Ron will never be Dezzy. I don't know if I'm doing what's best in everybody else eyes. It ain't everybody else problem though. He the father so we had to come to some type of solution. He actually been real good to me and the baby. He agreed to naming the baby Nina Riah Smith. We had a conversation about everything. He said he left the note to say that everything is taking care of. Now that I think of it , it's self explanatory. I live with him in this big ass penthouse. He got a bank account set up just for our daughter. He got everything taking care of. He said he went to the hospital his self and he didn't want me to know he was alive until he was full and effect. He shouldn't of did that bullshit , but it's whatever. He also told me he has a four year old son that he just found out about while he was healing up. He lives in Washington D.C so much for a coincidence right? I told him he should reach out and shit to his mom and see if you can see him and stuff. Dezzy ain't no deadbeat , so of course he is going to do it. I'm not mad or anything shit happens , that's how I'm pregnant. He act like he don't know how to pull out . That shit weak as fuck yo. We just came back from another baby appointment. My girl growing man , I'm so ready for her to be here.

"Baby come watch a movie with me"

"What movie?"

"Hancock"

"That's still your favorite movie?"

"Yes why you so surprised"

"I don't know . Okay here I come"

I got up from the dining room table leaving my idea book there. Yes more sells are coming to my stores. I need more product and I got some tricks up my sleeve. Plus , Dezzy and I are about to work together on a little fashion run way it's lit. I sat down on the couch and put my head on Dezzy.

"Yo your head heavy as hell! That bitch be eating too"

I hit his thigh.

"Fuck you"

He started laughing and press play.

"Shhh Bandzey"

"I ain't talking nigga!"

"I know"

Stupid ass.

Yanna Pov