10.

October 1, 2017

August.

I woke up due to the bright ass sunshine beaming down on me directly from the peak of the curtain being opened. I turned over to try and escape the light, but before I could close my eyes I noticed that another being was laying next to me in MY bed. I wiped the sleep out of my eyes and now my vision was even more clearer that it is Moni.

She was sleeping so peaceful it seemed like...the sun sho'll wasn't affecting her sleep only bouncing her beautiful melanin around. She was snoring all light--- it sounded like little puppy dog snores so it got past me. I chuckled at the sight, but what I can't recall is how in the hell she got in here? As my mind wandered off to how she got in here, I also thought of some other shit that could've went down.

Just in case I peeked under the cover slowly at our bodies to make sure we still had the appropriate clothing on. I had on some basketball shorts with no shirt of course and she had on some spandex shorts with a sports bra.

The view was looking nice and all, but I just had to take a moment and relieve a breath. I'm glad I ain't just fuck Moni, like son she way more than that. I continued to stare at her just thinking on her simply being in my presence lately. She ain't have the big ass Nicki Minaj booty or the big ole' round balloon titties, but my best friend had something any real nigga like me could work with ya' heard me.

And, I'm just saying...I ain't on that level with her like that.

She had opened one eye and I didn't even know because I was too focused on everything else surfacing through my megamind head. Why would I just peel my own ass like that? Hell nah'.

"Take a picture it would last longer Aug." She uttered sleepily.

Damn she caught ah' nigga and shit. But, hey...it ain't my fault I ain't used to waking up to this type of beauty ya dig'.

"Shut up girl. You gassing yo self for no reason." I said waving her sleepy behind off.

She smiled, but closed her eyes back. I thought she was going back to sleep but she still was trying to talk.

"Aug y'all was fucked up last night, you sure all y'all did was smoke?"

"Shit to be honest with ya' ion remember nothing."

"Damn shame I tell you." She said in a scolding way. She shook her head.

Aww' shit.

"What we do?" I questioned.

"Well, for starters y'all was being dumb obnoxious singing and rapping to us like y'all actually could! Well, you can." She said smirking.

"But, those other fools better stick to their day job." She added.

She know I can sing? Damn.

"What else?" I asked chuckling nervously.

"Y'all kept pulling the cover off us while Bandzey and I were sleeping. Trell was crying real life tears because he lost his damn cigarettes. Ron had gave him one of his and that's when Trell tried to get on one knee and propose to Ron, because he was "thanking him for everything". Y'all was just a trip boa'. Need y'all butts beat!" She spat playfully.

I busted out laughing, I wish I could at least remember half that shit. Laugh of the fucking year man.

"You serious ma?" I questioned still wanting to laugh. Ron and Trell hell as hell.

"As a heart -attack." She stated lowly. She was mumbling her words out so I knew she probably needed a few more moments of sleep, but I'm curious about some shit though.