C//59

I'll be done with this book by next week y'all mark my words ... I'm fr ! Then , I'll be uploading another book ... I'm sure but I'm not sure of which one yet so if you really rock w/ the dawg stick around for more if not? Fuck ya lmao🖕🏼 Sorry not sorry ha 🙄

 I'm sure but I'm not sure of which one yet so if you really rock w/ the dawg stick around for more if not? Fuck ya lmao🖕🏼 Sorry not sorry ha 🙄

Moni Pov

So right now I just got finished working with my workers that I hired to help fix up this building of where I signed off the papers on

So right now I just got finished working with my workers that I hired to help fix up this building of where I signed off the papers on. Well me and Yanna. Speaking of her I'm about to pull up at this place she wanted to have lunch at. I would've been having lunch with Krystal too , but Bandzey called her in for work. That shit that happen yesterday is dead as fuck! What was the animosity for anyway? Who the fuck started it? After August broke them up , he had to pull them out Yanna had Krystal hair and was dragging her while Aug was dragging Yanna. It was a fucking mess. Eventually one went home and so did the other. My nerves was bad , bitch I'm to pregnant for they ass. I walked in and took off my sunglasses. I got my hair done today too , August paid for it.

"Hey Yanna"

I took a seat at the booth she had for us.

"Hey Moni. I ordered drinks"

"You got me a Sprite?"

"Yup"

I nodded my head and looked at the menu. I was gone let her explain herself first.

"You mad at me Moni?"

"Nope , disappointed and confused on both of you though"

"I apologize"

"For?"

"For beating her ass! Look I know that's your best friend and shit , but not really"

"What do you mean?"

"Hold on , I'll show you"

She unlocked her phone and started tapping on her screen. What she mean she not my best friend? The waitress came with our drinks. Good. My mouth was dry as fuck.