Teach me

Summary: You and your close friend Bill go to the same college and you are very inexperienced when it comes to *certain* subjects; but he happens to be an expert and is more than willing to teach you everything you need to know

Smut warning if it wasn't obvious ;)

"Can I talk to you?" You asked Bill, sitting down next to him in the nearly empty library, placing your books on the table. "Yea sure, what's up?" He asked, peeking his head up and looking into your eyes with his piercing green ones. He was a sight for sore eyes, sharp features, pouty lips, tall and shoulders broad. He was gorgeous.

You bit your lip nervously, trying to think about how to start this conversation. You and Bill met in university 2 years ago and quickly became best friends. You, of course, thought he was unearthly beautiful but it seems things panned out differently and you two became friends instead, which you were fine with, because he was an amazing friend.

But the truth is that you were a virgin, in college, and that was very rare. Bill on the other hand had plenty of stories he liked to share about the girls he would hook up with, he was very experienced, and he intimidated you in a way because of that. You knew the girls he went for, he was the most attractive guy on campus, of course girls would want to fuck him.

Your breath hitched as you spoke. "So, I am um- not very experienced. And there's this guy I really like, tim, you know him, and I'm just afraid that if If things happen I won't know What to do." You said to him sheepishly, not being able to control the nervousness in your quiet tone. His fair eyebrows raised as he realized you needed advice.

"Well, what type of things did you have in mind about doing?" He asked, fully turning his attention to you as you spoke. Your cheeks got red at what you were saying, or even implying. "I just wanna be able to do things with him and not seem like the inexperienced weird virgin I am ya know?" You finally blurted out.

He let out a chuckle, placing a large hand on your thigh, making your breath hitch from the contact. "You're not weird, you just don't know what to do and that's ok, what did you wanna know about specifically?" He asked, removing his hand and swiping across his plump bottom lip with his thumb, waiting for your answer.

"Well, um, everything really. Do I give him a blowjob? Or will he touch me or what do guys even like I just don't know-" you said, anxiety evident in your voice as Bill cut you off with a Chuckle. You never got tired of his laugh. "Y/n, you're gorgeous, and he's gonna be more than happy to guide you along, just relax and enjoy it when it happens ok?" He said back. Your heart fluttered at his words. Did he really think you were gorgeous?

"Will you teach me?" The words came out your mouth before your mind had time to process them. His eyes widened, a smirk on his face as he looked from his paper to your eyes again. You clutched the fabric of your shorts, mentally slapping yourself for being so blunt. "What do you mean teach you? Like show you?" He asked, an unreadable expression on his face.

What did you have to lose? "Y-yes, yes. You have lots of experience and I have none, so yes I am asking you if you can show me." You replied, your heart pounding in your chest as the words slipped out of your mouth. His eyes scanned your worried and anxious eyes, a look comparable to excitement on his face. His large, warm hand grabbed your smaller one as he spoke. "Come with me."

He pulled you through the library and out the double doors. "Where are we going?" You asked him. "To my dorm room." He said, a grin on his face. Your heart was really beating fast now as you jogged hand in hand with him to the building, up the stairs, into the hallway and to his dorm room.