Mr. Skarsgård part-2

Warning: this will contain sexual material you might not be comfortable with

It will contain an age gap (NOT an underage one, it is a legal adult with another)

And just generally some kinky shit you might not be a fan of

You have been warned

Enjoy

Ps. Oh my goodness this is so long I'm so sorry lmao I got carried away but I hope you guys like it nonetheless

He pulls you onto his firm, sturdy lap, sending a wave of heat throughout your body as you grip onto his broad shoulders for dear life

He pulls you onto his firm, sturdy lap, sending a wave of heat throughout your body as you grip onto his broad shoulders for dear life. Your mouths move viciously together, teeth clashing together and tongues slipping past the other. Is this really happening is this really happening is this really happe- your thoughts are interrupted by a gentle, yet forceful push, your body falling away from his and slightly dipping to the side. Your fingers grip the couch cushions to keep yourself upright.

You stare up with wide eyes, both of you panting like dogs who just ran a mile, lips ruby colored and swollen. Panic and worry immediately rises in you as you realized he's halfway pushed you off of him, a feverish expression mapped across his handsome, striking features. "I shouldn't have done that, oh my god I'm- I'm watching you for your parents, I'm practically your baby sitter-" his jaw is slack, fingertips running through his now messy brown hair as his body stiffens.

"Would you get over yourself?" You blurt out, feeling a little too worked up at the entire nights events. He stares at you blankly, blinking with a confusion stricken look. "If you regret it, I get it, I- god how do you think I feel? I don't want to be a rebound, but don't act like I'm a child. I-" your hands are nearly in the air, gesturing about as you speak and your cheeks become red, but your ranting is cut off by his lips attaching to yours once more.

Your previously annoyed expression softens as you close your eyes, and his slender fingers find their way to your hair; tangling themselves in your messy locks. "You are so confusing." You mutter against his lips, bringing a hand up and letting yourself trace the outline of his jawline. It's soft and prominent, the tiniest bit of stubble being nearly unnoticed if it weren't for your brains habit of picking up every little detail and storing it away as if it's going to be useful someday.

"I'm sorry I- I don't know what it is I just-" he can't even finish his sentences properly before his massive hands and strong grip pull you towards him by the dip of your waist; your figure halfway on his as he sets you both up in the same position you were at before. You sling your right leg over his narrow waist, letting both of your thighs hug his midsection as his hands explore your body through your clothing. It's as if his touch is on your bare skin; your body almost itching with desperation.

He lets out a throaty groan through the kiss from the new position, eyebrows pressing together as your lips tug and pull at the others pair. You feel him shift underneath you, your mind practically screaming as you suddenly remember and become very aware of the bulge that has formed within his pants; grazing your center through your thin bottoms. I did this, I made him hard. The thought alone makes you ten times more aroused than before, so much so that you're almost scared you're going to leak through your underwear.