Sworn in-fascination

Suggestive/ sexual content ahead

"She falls asleep fast."

"Yeah, she always has. Car rides are her favorite."

You jump at the sound of voices, accidentally knocking your head against the glass window in the process, a hiss passing your lips as you sit up in the stiff leather car seat and look around; only to notice everyone staring at you, including Xander.

You glare at Bill as you speak to the previously unconscious man.

"I'm glad you're awake, Xander."

Adrion snickers, already knowing Bill is probably pouting, which he is.

"I could say the same for you...he neck chopped me didn't he." Xander groans as he rubs the newly bruised area, scoffing as you nod your head, glancing over to the sharp eyed Adrion.

"Fuck, you're gonna pay for that." Xander punches his assaulter in his side, causing Adrion to scowl with a grimace while trying to dodge Xanders strong fists.

"I'm not gonna say sorry! You can beat me all you want but-"

Bill cuts in, turning the car off and swiveling his neck around to glare at the two fighting men. "Enough fighting, we're here, and we need to work fast so no one sees us."

You suddenly remember where you are, heart dropping. Though, as you look around, it seems you're in an alleyway, the corner store in front of your apartment building, in view from where the car is parked.

"Are we gonna go through a window or something?" You laugh to yourself, giving Bill a playful expression, before realizing that's exactly what he plans on doing.

"A window?! How are we gonna fit into a window?!" You argue, watching Bill roll his eyes for the fifteenth time today at the fact that you still don't realize he's learned how to do many things since the last time he saw you.

"Just trust me."

For a second you see the summer of 16' in his eyes. You can feel the memory of his hand reaching out to take yours as he drags you into the ocean, pulling you on his back and ignoring your squeals about what could possibly be lurking within the depths in the ocean.

"Okay." You reply, returning back to the present moment in time.

With that, everyone unbuckles, save Xander whos body never got strapped in because he was, well, unconscious.

Adrion and Bill hop out at the same time, but Xander waits for you, since he's on your side and wants to make sure he's got a clear view of you, just incase.

You don't realize that's the reason, but you're also still very unfamiliar with alot of the little things they do as a means of reflex, relying on things they've learned to keep others and themselves safe.