Just a job-Bill Skarsgård A/U part 10

Warning: This chapter will mention weapons

Go check the cast list! We have another new face ❤️

Thankyou all so much for appreciating this crazy story, it means the world to me

Also, surprise, this isn't the last chapter! I hope you guys are willing to stick around for the rest❤️

Hope you enjoy ❤️

2 hours until it's time to leave

2 hours until it's time to leave. Bill told you they would probably be in the weapons department, which you figured you should have expected. You follow him to the elevator, arms still linked as you step in. His large hand reached down to grasp yours, intertwining your fingers together. The roughness and warmth of his hands are something now very familiar, but always comforting, and it continuously fills you with happiness.

You watch as he brings a hand up and one of his long fingers presses down on a button you've never really payed attention to. It's clear, unlike the other black ones with white numbers in the center. This one has a red 'W' right in the middle.

As soon as he presses it you both descend downwards quite quickly, causing you to jump a bit and grasp his firm arm as butterflies fill your stomach. It reminds you of the times your parents would speed down hills, filling your stomach with excitement as if you were on a roller coaster.

"I got you." He says with a light chuckle, bringing his free hand over to softly pat your shoulder, which is level with his mid bicep due to the substantial difference in height. It's an indescribable feeling to have such a beautiful, strong person by your side.

Just feeling his presence beside you or his weight when you both lie down and sleep, or even his scent, those mundane things make you feel the happiest. Sometimes you find yourself thinking "How in the hell does this stunning human being love me like I love him?" Though you are more grateful for it than you could ever put into words, grateful for him, in fact.

The doors open, and you are greeted with a large dark hallway, something that you aren't quite used to seeing all the time yet. You both walk out, the only sound being your footsteps, before he gently guides you to the left. There are two doors, and a keypad to the right. He lifts his hand up and pushes the numbers 503677, and the two doors open.

Your jaw drops, the fluorescent lights illuminating everything around you, as you both walk in. The room is covered in weapons from wall to wall, guns, knives, swords, other contraptions that you don't quite know how to identify other than 'That sharp thingy'

It's actually incredibly terrifying to be surrounded by things that can cause your death, but luckily you trust everyone as professionals. Speaking of everyone, you're so distracted, you don't notice Adrian, Christo, Mateo, and James until one of them speaks.