Until dawn-part 3

Warning: Some suggestive situations may occur

You are the first one to the grassy shore, your arms lifting you out of the water until you're on your knees and standing up with your bag

You are the first one to the grassy shore, your arms lifting you out of the water until you're on your knees and standing up with your bag. "I'll just get changed real quick over here-oh my god, what are you gonna change into?" You turn around with wide eyes, a laugh bubbling from your chest. "All I have is a pair of lounging shorts." You pull out the short blue bottoms as he looks at them with an amused grin. "I guess that will have to do then."

You scurry behind a bush to take your wet clothes off and put your dry ones on, putting the drenched outfit back into the bag after you wring your hair out. You feel your heart beating like a drum in your chest at the thought of seeing him fully human. It shouldn't be a scary thing, right? You've got more experience with humans than half human half mermaid hybrids.

You slowly step out behind the bushes, your eyes at the ground until you slowly look up. Your jaw hangs slack as you see the back of the man in front of you, surely that giant isn't him? Your voice is small as you speak. "Bill?" He turns around, your eyes immediately landing on your pair of shorts that are very tiny on him.

Your hand flies to your mouth, stifling a laugh as you walk closer. "I think they're the perfect fit." He jokes with a chuckle, glancing down at himself. That's when it really starts to set in for you that he's real, that this man is real. His legs are long and toned, his hips just as narrow and trim as you remember. His body is marvelous, and you definitely get the whole picture now that he's on land.

"Y-you're kind of huge." You say with wondrous eyes, looking up at him. "Like your height! I mean you-you're like tall I wasn't talking about-not that it's not huge I just-" you place your palm to your forehead with an embarrassed sigh, a warm chuckle bubbling from his chest as his hands find their way to your hair. "I know what you meant y/n, you're really cute when you're flushed."

He slowly removes your hand from your face, forcing you to look up at him. Your face is only up to his chest, and you have to crane your neck upwards to make eye contact. His body, even just it's presence, feels strong and sturdy and knee weakening. You couldn't have anticipated that he'd look just as breathtaking on land.

"Shall we go now? These shorts are making it hard for me to breath." He jokes, lacing your fingers together. His are much longer and feel as if they swallow your hand whole. "Don't worry I have some sweats at home, cmon." You say with a giggle, leaning down to grab your bag before you guide him through the trail you track every night.

"Here, let me." He uses his free hand to slip your bag off of your shoulder before slinging it over his own, your eyelashes fluttering with giddiness. "If anyone saw us they'd definitely think we just came back from a rave, Mr. tiny blue shorts." You nudge his broad shoulder, though it doesn't move him an inch. "Hey! These are your shorts! I'm only wearing them because I have to." He laughs, giving your hand a squeeze as if he's reminding himself this is all really happening.