Just a job-Bill Skarsgård A/U part 9

I hope you all like this! Only one more chapter after this, I'm not ready :(

Check the cast list! We have a new face❤️

Trigger warning: Mention of scars

Today is the day. You will all be taking down Kross, if all goes well that is. You wake up, feeling the substantial weight of someone shift beside you. You turn over, feeling warmth bubble in your chest as you see a sleeping Bill, his long body bare except for a pair of tight black briefs as his long legs squirm around under the plush covers.

You scoot closer to his figure, his lengthy arms outstretched to his sides. You place your head on his chest, feeling the warmth of his skin while listening to the sound of his rhythmic heartbeat. Thump thump thump. You take the moment to run your hand against his upper half, your palm feeling the soft skin of his chest, and then his abdomen. You feel the soft hairs at the end of his belly button that form a happy trail, and the fairly noticeable ribs on his sides.

You notice how they expand as he breaths, and for some reason this moment feels completely serene. You almost forget about what the day will bring. He shuffles, before slinging his arm around you and squeezing you a bit. You then bring your own leg up and lazily the place it across his taut waist, your toes creeping under the warm comforter as you do so.

"Shit, I have to get up." He says suddenly, smooth voice groggy and laced with sleep as the sound resonates through his chest. Fuck he sounds good you think, becoming a little too worked up for your own good simply by his voice. "Why? Can't you stay for a few more minutes." You say, moving your head to look up at him as a smile breaks across his slightly red face.

"You have to get up too, we have a busy day today." He says, his smile faltering as he rests his head on the soft pillow behind him, and looks down at you, softly running his long fingers through the strands of your hair. You can see worry swimming around in his bright green eyes, and it makes your heart sink to your stomach.

"Lets go brush our teeth, I mean I'd make out with you anyways but I don't want you to be grossed out." He says with a laugh, sitting up. You sit up with him and turn to meet his face. A blush creeps on your cheeks as you admire him, everything about him is so fucking beautiful, you want to wrap yourself in his energy forever.

You roll on top of, and over him, as he lets out a groan. You hop off of the bed and start to head towards the bathroom, before a pair of large hands grab you. You squeal and giggle, as Bill wraps his long arms around your waist like a boa, and stands up. "Not so fast little mouse." He says in your ear with a low voice, his bare chest pressed to your back, lips ghosting over your ear, making you unintentionally worked up all over again.