Just a job-Bill Skarsgård A/U part 11 (The end)

Warning: this chapter will contain violence and mention of death

Remember, this is a FICTIONAL story. I am in no way trying to romanticize violence, or make light of situations like this. Keep in mind literally 95% of this would never happen in real life, again, it's all fiction

Thankyou so much for supporting this story

I hope this ending lives up to your expectations❤️ y'all AINT ready, happy reading

"B-Bill, it's you." You say, stating the obvious out of fear and happiness. "You're doing perfect, do you see the red building up ahead?" His voice asks through the earpiece. "Yes, I see it." You respond. "Ok, when you get there, I need you to take a left, you'll see an alleyway, walk down and I'll guide you from there." He says, low voice calm and steady.

Your heart is racing, and you nod. "Ok." You say, your own voice shaky, opposite of his. You continue walking, boots picking up dust as you do so. Everything around you is silent, except for the city sounds of racing cars and people in the far distance chattering. The place you are at is secluded, abandoned buildings and distant, long roads surrounding you.

You don't realize you're at the red building already, until you hear Bills voice again. "Ok, take a left y/n." He intructs calmly. You take a deep breath and turn, fists clenching from anxiety as you make your way. "Ok listen to me carefully, don't scream." His voice says again. You furrow your eyebrows, stopping in your tracks. "Why would I scream?" You say, just as a sound rips through the air, a billet flying past your face.

You put your hand to your mouth, eyes going wide as you look to where the bullet landed, and see a man lying on the ground, obviously now dead. Your hand slowly comes off of your mouth, tears welling in your eyes from shock. Bill can see you, though you can't see him, and his voice sounds through the earpiece. "Y/n don't look at him, he was going to hurt you but he won't anymore, I need you to look forward, straight ahead ok?" His voice says, soothing you more than you had thought.

You nod, blinking a few times before looking forward and beginning to walk. You feel more than shock, maybe adrenaline too now. "Bill I don't know if I can do this I mean I-what the hell am I doing." You say, a tear softly streaming down your cheek as you speak. "Yes you can baby, you are strong and you are not alone." He says, reassuring you. His words echo through your head and almost make you feel like you're not a complete coward.

"Y/n? Are you still there?" He asks, becoming worried. You lift your hand to your cheek, wiping the warm, salty tear drop from your face. "Yea I'm here. I'm at the end of the alleyway, where do I go now?" You ask quietly, looking both ways as you try to figure out where you need to go. "Take another left, you'll see a building with a bright yellow X on the door. That's where you have to go." He says.

He can't explain what he feels at this moment. It's fear, confusion, anxiety, all at once. He's trying to stay calm, he's good and he knows it, but he's scared of what he might do to someone if they try to hurt you, because he can't promise he'll hold back. His abilities are both a gift and a curse, but he's going to use every bit of it to make sure you stay safe.