Sworn in-anticipation

Suggestive content ahead

Three days.

That's exactly how long it's been since you'd overheard Bill and Adrions conversation about you. Well, about all of you to be exact.

It's bizzare really, trying to figure out how in the fuck two of the most handsome men you've ever seen, want you. Not that you aren't admittedly easy to look at, but sometimes, you just consider yourself average.

In the way that you frequently just apply mascara when going out, instead of hiding the blemishes that form on your skin with foundation. Or, in the way you'd rather wear clothing two times too large instead of something that flatters your figure better.

Of course you're not filing yourself under the 'girls that aren't like other girls cause we're special!' category, but you're just more practical half of the time.

Not only had you not expected a model-esque man like Adrion to think you're attractive, but you'd surely never dreamt in a million years that your best friend would think the same, which is cause for even more whiplash considering he sees you beyond the surface level.

He's seen you when you just get out the shower, dressed in old tee shirts that you've had for years, smudged eyeliner and wet hair making you look like a raccoon that got caught in the rain.

He's seen you when you've been crying for hours, eyes red and raw, lips puffy. He's even seen you when you've had the flu, voice sounding like a fourty year old smoker and your skin as dry as the Sahara.

Yet, still, he admitted that he has a lustful beckoning within him, for you, and the only reason he hasn't mentioned it is because he doesn't want you to be uncomfortable.

And, well, because telling your best friend of nearly ten years that you find them attractive and would totally have a threesome with them can be severely detrimental to your current relationship with one another.

But that's besides the point.

These past three days have been a reflection point for you, and not just because of walking in on Xander eating a sandwich in the bath, but also because you've realized something.

The idea of Bill wanting to fuck you, doesn't make you uncomfortable at all.

Shouldn't you be weirded out? Shouldn't you feel betrayed or even disgusted considering you two have never even had a sexual realtionship in the slightest?

Actually, that's not true.

Because now that you think about it, you and Bill have had plenty of moments and mishaps that others would deem as flirting or sexual behavior.

Like that time you spent the night in your freshman year of college due to your dorm mate being a prick. You remember waking up to the feeling of his strong arms wrapped around your middle, heavy legs slung over your hips.