Just a job-Bill Skarsgård A/U part 7

Hope you angels like this part seven! 💘

Ps. Go check the cast list before you read this! We have some new faces <3

Oh yea and, very graphic smut warning

Do not read if any sexual themes make you uncomfortable

You wake up to the sun shining in your eyes, golden light leaving you unable to open your eyelids completely

You wake up to the sun shining in your eyes, golden light leaving you unable to open your eyelids completely. You groan, covering your face with your hands. You almost forget everything that happened, until you feel shuffling behind you and realize a lengthy arm is slung over your body, and a long pair of legs are wrapped around yours.

You feel a blush burn its way onto your cheeks, happiness and warmth filling your chest as you feel his pouty lips and soft breath on your neck, soft strands of his hair tickling your cheek. Not only that, a slight soreness is between your legs, not too much to be painful though.

"You awake?" His voice asks, groggy and laced with sleep. You smile, though he can't see it, you know he can feel it. "Yes, are you?" You ask in a humorous voice as his hands find yours, and intertwine your fingers together. His are much longer and look almost comical compared to yours.

"Mm, very." He mumbles, placing a kiss to your neck. You can feel the smooth skin of his chin and jaw, and his tongue that barely grazes your pulse. It makes your eyes close, and flutter open as he moves closer, pressing his hips gently to your backside.

"Bill, as much as I want to, i'm sore." You say with a giggle, trying to hide the fact that your heart is beating a thousand miles per second as you feel the hard and prominent bulge against your lower back. He lets out a breathy chuckle, hands snaking over your waist and fingertips dancing over the bare skin of your thighs. You're only wearing his shirt and your underwear, so it makes for easy access.

"Then let me make you feel good, I want to take care of you." He says, peppering small kisses from your jaw to your shoulder. You let a small moan, feeling yourself already growing aroused because of his contact. "W-what do you mean?" You ask with a shaky voice, nervous of what's to come, but utterly excited. He sits up, climbing on top of you. His hair looks messy, and his lips look pink and pouty. He looks so fucking beautiful, even in the morning.

He's bare except for a pair of black briefs, and you have full view of his incredible body as he hovers on top of you. You reach up, gently grabbing his neck, and pull him down. His lips connect to yours, and he softly cups your cheeks, his hips on top of yours and legs overlapping each other before you wrap your thighs around his mid section.

He groans into the kiss, and begins to move down your face, and then to your neck. "I want you-" he says, placing a kiss to your collarbone. "To feel-" he slips his hands underneath the large black shirt of his that you're wearing, and lifts it up over your head. "So good-" he moves down and hovers his lips along your bare heat, before moving back up and kissing over the delicate skin of your nipples. "-that my name is the only word you can speak." He finishes, kissing down your stomach.