Daddy-Roman Godfrey

Severe smut warning

Will have themes of Daddy kinks, domination, etc. (this shit KINKY AS HELL) with some fluff at the end 😙

If any of those situations make you uneasy or uncomfortable, please do not read, as this is a safe place and I do not want anyone to feel troubled

Enjoy

You knew you fucked up from the moment you arrived back at Romans house, to see a large, slender silhouette sulking around outside the massive glass front door

You knew you fucked up from the moment you arrived back at Romans house, to see a large, slender silhouette sulking around outside the massive glass front door. You told him you were working the night shift, when in reality you were out with friends getting food and stuffing your faces with various deserts at a karaoke cafe downtown. You knew what lying got you, but you couldn't help but to feel a sizzle of excitement in your bones at the thought of what might happen tonight.

"Since I already know you didn't tell the truth, just tell me what made you think it was ok to lie to me." He says, voice edged with bits of anger, arms crossed over his chest as he peers down at you with a gaze that feels as if it can cut the tension in the air. Even when he's angry he looks devastatingly beautiful, dressed in all expensive black clothing, the cold air biting at his skin and turning his lips pink.

You look down at your feet, trying to stifle a giggle.

It's not that you think anything is particularly funny, hell, you're actually kind of worked up at this point, but you have a really bad habit of laughing at moments where the action can get you in trouble.

"I just didn't want you to tell me no, I missed my friends, and we just wanted to go and have fun, that's it." You say, finally peering back up at him.

His body is still, eerily so, until he languidly steps forward. You can smell the heavenly, nearly intoxicating scent of his cologne that leaves you almost dizzy as his warmth radiates off of him.

You sometimes forget just how large he is, how completely intimidating his presence is. He's a towering, sleek build of a man and it makes you weak in the knees more than you'd like to admit.

"Do you think this is funny? Do you think lying to me is amusing, sweetheart? I thought something happened to you because it's nearly two in the morning and you still hadn't come home yet. Do know how that made me feel?" He seethes, voice snide and anger clearly rising the more he speaks.

He's not even loud, and that's how you know that you're in for it.

He's calm, collective even, and it sends shivers down your spine and goosebumps along the tops of your arms. The thought that Roman was worried sends a pang of guilt to your heart, of course he'd be worried, look at the town we live in, you think to yourself.

"No I- I don't." You say sheepishly, cheeks getting hot as you feel the effects of being scolded. You can almost physically feel his body stiffen, head perching down just a bit as he speaks.