Valentines day-Roman Godfrey

Warning:This will contain smut and sexual themes you might not be comfortable with

Just to be clear, this isn't based off of the first season, since Roman was only 17. This is a completely different timeframe, and he is 18.

Hope this makes all my single bbies (including me, sigh) feel better

Happy reading❤️

It's Valentine's Day, so he knows he has to do something extravagant

It's Valentine's Day, so he knows he has to do something extravagant. Not that you're in any way superficial, hell, you are the only girl that's never been intrigued by his money at all. That's one of the many reasons why he loves you, you're unlike anyone else he's ever met. And if he's honest, he never thought a person like him could love at all, until he met you.

"Can I look now?" You ask in an excited tone, your boyfriends large and warm hands over your eyes as anticipation dances through your every nerve. He made sure your eyes were closed the entire way to the secret location. "Ok, open." He says, as he takes his hands off of your eyes.

It takes a moment for you to adjust to the light, but as soon as you do, your jaw goes slack. "Oh my god...Roman, you didn't!" You yell, clapping your hands together with excitement as you turn to face the tall, devastatingly handsome man. He has a smile on his face, showcasing his pretty white teeth, a joyous feeling coursing through him as he sees how incredibly happy you are.

"I did, I figured if I could do it for Letha way back when then I can do it for you too, wasn't hard either." He says with a smug look, sauntering closer to you, leather combat boots scruffing against the pavement. He reaches down and cups your cheek with one hand, while the other goes to your waist as he pulls you up a bit, connecting your lips together.

You instantly sling your arms around his neck, getting on your tippy toes so he doesn't have to bend down so much, and press your lips to his even more. He groans, tongue scanning over your bottom lip before you pull away. "Lets go!" You say excitedly, grabbing his large hand, feeling the weight of it in your palm as you drag him towards the front.

The guards instantly let you in, and Roman nods at them with approval as you step foot into the large, empty amusement park lit up by different colored lights. You can smell sweets and hear all of the rides making noises, and it fills you with excitement. Roman knew that you were never allowed to go to places like this when you were a kid, so he wanted to make sure this would be the best Valentine's Day ever for you.

You both tackle the concession stand first, gathering a copious amount of cotton candy, pink and blue. You get the blue one and he gets the pink one, the two of you sharing in between. "Oooo! Let's go on the merry go round!" You yell, pointing towards the rotating ride. "As you wish, my love." He says in a British accent, coming closer to you and slinging a long, slightly heavy arm over your shoulders.