I've got you

Warning: GRAPHIC smut ahead

May include sexual themes you are not comfortable with, such as the use of the word "daddy." Etc

Do not read if situations such as those make you uncomfortable, as it is not my intention. Thankyou, and enjoy

 Thankyou, and enjoy

"I never remembered." Your boyfriends low, tranquil voice says; breaking through the comfortable silence you are both sitting in as you read a new novel you picked up earlier in the day. Your mind is still focused on the book when you tear your eyes away from the black inked words. "Hmm?" You ask, a curious tone in your voice as you softly raise your eyebrows.

"I never remembered my dreams until you were in them." He says, a sort of wondrous, awestruck look on his brooding features; lips parted and eyes glimmering with truth as he looks at you. Your heart feels as if it's melting in your chest, butterflies fluttering around wildly in your stomach, as if trying to break free through your words. "I love you." You state, almost breathlessly as your heart begins to beat faster in your chest.

You take your hands off of the hard cover book, sliding it to the side. Your feet are dangling above the bar stool you're in due to the chair being so tall, but you scoot yourself away from the counter and hop off, feet softly padding against the cold floor as you walk up to his towering figure leaned against the kitchen sink.

His long arms are crossed over his broad chest, but quickly fall to his side as you approach. "I love you too, so much." He says, pink lips curving upwards as he looks at you with pure adornment. Even after years of being together, that feeling never goes away. A smile breaks across your face, the kind that is genuine and reaches your eyes and causes you to feel completely at peace.

You feel that familiar warmth in your chest as he cranes down, a split second of eye contact between you two as his large hands move to your cheeks to cup them in his warm palms; while he presses his plump pout to your lips. Your eyes instantly close, a breath of relief coming through your nose as your senses are enticed with the taste, scent, feeling of him.

His tongue is warm and soft as it grazes the roof of your mouth, his teeth lightly nibbling at your bottom lip as he cocks his head to the side for a better angle. You lift yourself up on your tippy toes, slinging your arms around his neck so he won't have to bend down so much. Your fingertips instantly delve into the soft brown hair at the nape of his neck, nails lightly massaging his scalp.

He lets out a deep groan, obviously enjoying your actions. His fingers are dancing over the skin of your jawline and neck, wanting to touch anywhere he can while his hands rest there. You are so enthralled into the hypnotic kiss, that you don't even realize your bodies are moving; his feet and presence guiding you, until your back is pressed against the cold, hard kitchen counter.