Sugar

Hi! This is a request from http-Malfoy I think this is such an interesting and fun idea, I hope they, as well as everyone else enjoys disssss

Ps. If anything involving 'Sugar daddies' offends you, this is not the imagine for you, thanks!

If anyone would have told you a year ago that you'd become close with Bill skarsgård, you'd laugh in their face. If anyone would have told you that he'd become your certified sugar daddy, you'd laugh even harder. But it was exactly what happened.

You'd met Bill online, while you were searching for jobs on a website. Someone sent you an email, and you opened it. The email stated that a man, aged 27, thought you would be the perfect candidate to be spoiled and cared for.

You weren't the type of person to ever go for things like this, and you were extremely skeptical, but the man put his number at the end of the email and you gave it a call.

His voice sent chills down your spine in the best way, and the two of you talked for what felt like hours that night. He told you that you wouldn't have to do anything you weren't comfortable with, and he simply wanted someone to take care of.

The one thing he was strict about though, was making sure you didn't tell anyone who would tell others. He said he was an actor and needed to be very private with the matter. So of course you were wondering who the FUCK he was.

The moment he stepped out of his black Range Rover, your jaw nearly dropped to the floor. He was gorgeous, one of the most gorgeous men you'd ever seen. He was dressed in fitted dress pants, a thick black belt in the loops and a black button up that made his upper half look as impeccable as the rest of him.

How did this man want you? You were perplexed, but you weren't going to complain at all. You remember exactly how you felt when he took the sunglasses off of his face and hooked them into his shirt, revealing piercing green eyes that made heat prickle over your body.

He was tall and built and a walking dream, and you were the one he wanted. Right now you were in his New York City apartment, swiveling on a bar stool, elbows on his marble counter, enthralling yourself into a book as he took an important business phone call upstairs.

The apartment was stunning and vast, expensive art work hanging on the walls, a huge mirror on the ceiling. Three huge picture windows were to the right of you, giving you a perfect view of the city, and allowing light to shine into the large living room.

You heard his heavy footsteps coming down, his dress shoes clanking against the floor. "Already almost finished with your new book?" His smooth voice said, a chuckle passing his lips as he walked closer.

Your head perked up and you turned, resting your eyes over his sharp features. "It's only 600 pages." You said with a laugh. He rolled his eyes playfully, walking closer. "Only 600 pages? Well that's nearly nothing at all!" He said in a humorous voice, waving his hands about, making you laugh.

His fingertips ghosted over your cheek, and you finally felt how close the two of you were. You looked up, right into his viridian eyes, and your heart began to beat fast. Even after an entire year of being around him, your heart still went hay wire when you looked at him, it scared you, because it made you question what your feelings really were for him.

"I already got you another one, the one you were looking at the other day." He said with a smile. Your eyes lit up, and the look on your face was one he adored. "Bill! You little sneak! Thankyou." You said, reaching up and throwing your hands around his neck.

He responded with a chuckle, wrapping his own long and toned arms around you, pulling you closer he to the warmth of his chest. It was funny to him, because he'd never let anyone call him by his actual name, except you. The way his name rolled of your tongue gave him an indescribable feeling.

You buried your face in his chest, and smiled to yourself, because the scent of his cologne was one that you could never get enough of. "I also got you something else, come with me." He almost whispered, breaking away gently.

You furrowed your eyebrow, a curious grin on your face. He bit down on his plump bottom lip, reaching his large hand out for you to grab. You took it, feeing just how small it was in his.

He guided you upstairs, and looked back to make sure you didn't trip over your own feet as you made your way up. You finally made it to the room and he opened the double doors, revealing his Incredibly grand and put together room that you never got used to seeing.

"It's on the bed princess." He said, his tall figure looming over you as you let go of his hand and walked over. Your stomach fluttered with butterflies as you saw the red satin box, a perfect bow on the top.

You picked it up, feeling the material under your fingertips. You reached up, untying the bow and letting it fall to the floor. You then hooked your fingers on the side of the top, lifting it up.

Whatever it was, was covered by red tissue paper. You took the paper off and threw it to the floor, feeling the same excitement as you would when opening a Christmas gift, before what was underneath was revealed.

You set the box down so you could grab what looked like clothing. You could see crystals, Rubies to be exact. You grabbed it and pulled it out, your eyes widening and heart racing.

It was lingerie, but not any lingerie you'd ever seen before. You were right about the rubies, they tastefully covered the breast area, and downwards towards the panties. Knee high socks were connected to clips that lead to a waist piece. It was beautiful, and it looked expensive enough to pay off your rent, twice.

You felt your hair sweep to the side, his soft lips peppering kisses to your neck and shoulder. Goosebumps appeared at the sweet contact. His large hands gently rubbed your shoulders and he stood behind you and looked down.

"You don't have to wear it if you don't want to, but I just wanted to give you something as a token of my appreciation, although seeing you in it would be a dream come true." He said, and you didn't even have to turn to know he had a knee weakening smirk on his face.

You turned anyways, and you felt silly as you noticed he didn't have a smirk at all. His face was full of sincerity and honesty. He was eager to know your response, and curiosity as well as wonder danced in his green eyes as he looked down at you.

You couldn't help but notice every little thing about him in moments like this, his slicked back hair, just how perfect his lips were, how sharp his cheekbones were, even his neck and his collarbones that were revealed. This man had to know how attractive he was.

You looked down with a smile, and back up. His hands were now on your hips, softly rubbing circles as he awaited your response. "I'd love to wear it. It's gorgeous. Hopefully I don't look terrible in it." You said with a laugh.

He couldn't help the smile that spread across his face, and he also couldn't help the feeling that spread through his chest. "You're going to look stunning, if you look this incredible fully clothed, I can't imagine how surreal it would be to see you in this." He said, pure truth in his voice.

"You have a way with words, skarsgård." You said with a smile, cheeks red. He smiled in return, and swiftly pulled you close, hands on your jaw as he pulled you up to meet his lips. You relaxed into the kiss, and gripped at his soft shirt in approval as your lips moved together.

You softly broke apart and looked up at him again. "Sit tight tiger, I'll be back." You said, trying not to sound as excited and worked up as you really were. "You got it, dollface." He said, bringing his bottom lip in between his teeth again as you softly ran your hand across his chest, walking towards the bathroom to get changed. He sat down, feeling a sweet burn in the pit of his chest at the thought of you and what was to come. What were you doing to him?

Hi! To the requester, I hope this is what you wanted and I hope you don't mind that I put my own spin on it! I hope you all liked this too! I just wanted to say that I know I've made a few imagines that people really enjoy and want a part two of, but sometimes it's difficult to think of a continuation to a storyline you know? This might be one that I continue a bit if you all like it, and I promise I'll continue the others, as well as this, if I find inspiration for the next parts! Love you guys❤️-xx