Chapter 19

As the days past, it got closer and closer to the first quidditch match. Draco was getting more nervous each day. He hasn't received a letter from his father yet, which is adding to the nerves. While he was dealing with nerves, I was dealing with everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, teasing me about writing Malfoy on my paper. McGonagall, surprisingly, was the worst. One day in class, Draco and I were whispering.

"Mr. Malfoy and Mrs. Malfoy, don't make me separate you two. Mrs. Malfoy, I don't think you want to be moved from next to your husband."

Yesterday, Dumbledore made a speech before dinner and had to include an embarrassing remark.

"...Before we dig in to our delicious feast, I have a request for a couple of you. Luna, Draco, make sure to invite me to the wedding. And don't sit me at the singles table."

Everyone laughed.

"Will do sir!" Draco shouted back, chuckling. Draco has also been teasing me and going along with the jokes, not embarrassed. Any chance he got, he would write Malfoy as my last name on my homework.

Today, Snape decides who sits with him in the bleachers and gets extra credit. He walked around testing all of the potions, making sure it was correct. He nodded approvingly at Hermione, after testing her potion. She smiled proudly. He soon got to mine.

"This is a potion you will learn about next year, correct?"

I nodded. "Yes."

"What does it do?" A Slytherin behind me asked.

"It makes who ever drinks it return to a younger form. So, if a human drank it, it would return that human to a baby or toddler."

Snape tested the potion with a creature he took from Lockheart and smiled at me.

"This is perfect, Mrs. Malfoy. For a second year to make this potion, may I say, no second year has dared to make a third year potion for an assignment."

My face lit up. "Thank you, Professor."

Hermione started whispering to Harry and Ron. They looked at each other and then at me. Their faces held curiosity. Sev tested the rest of the potions before walking up to his podium. He stated the third place winner first. It was some Gryffindor I didn't know the name of.

"Now, second place and first is hard to decide. Two of you made excellent potions, which is making it difficult to decide. Hermione Granger made the best potion for Gryffindor and Luna Crow made the best potion for Slytherin." He paused for a moment, adding dramatic effect.

Impatiently waiting, I sat on the edge of my seat. I really wanted to sit in the bleachers with him. I knew Lucius would be here for the match and sit next to Sev, giving me the chance to give him a piece of my mind on his letter sent to Draco.

"Based on which potion you made, I have decided...Miss. Granger comes in second. Congratulations,  Miss. Crow ,you get to sit in the staff bleachers."

A huge grin broke across my face as Draco cheered and hugged me. Slytherins congratulated me. I turned to Hermione. She looked a disappointed but a little happy.

"Hey Granger," I called. She looked at me. 

"Good job," I smiled.

"You too."

.....

The next day came in a blink of an eye and so did the match. I walked over to the stands, holding the pass Sev gave me. Lucius and my father were already sitting. After climbing all of the stairs, I quickly ducked over and sat in between them.

"Luna?" Lucius asked, confused.

"Hi."

"She won the chance to seat up here with me. Made a third year potion perfectly."

"Definitely your daughter," Lucius mumbled.

The match started. They called each player out one by one. Slytherin came out first. I clapped for each member.