Chapter 50

I scanned my schedule while I scarfed down some delicious bacon. Draco mumbled his schedule as Blaise sat down next to him.

"I still can't believe we have Care for Magical Creatures with the Gryffindors," Goyle complained, stuffing his face. 

"We do? We do! Yes!" I cheered. 

Crabbe looked up from his plate. "You're-"

 I glared at him. "Yes, I'm happy about it." I finished eating and downed my drink, before wiping my face and hands off. "Welp, I'm heading to class." I grabbed my bookbag and walking off. 

Harry, Ron, and Hermione were walking out of the Great Hall as I approached.

"Hey, you three!" I ran up to catch them. Harry turned around and smiled. Ron and Hermione stood awkwardly. I tossed an arm around Harry's shoulders.

"Whats up?" He asked.

"Nothing much. Just chilling." I looked at the other two. Frowning, I tapped their shoulders.

"I want to start over with you two. I don't know what happened to get you two to not like me but I want to change that." They glanced at each other. "Please, I want to be friends." 

Ron shrugged. "Why not. Hi, I'm Ron Weasley."

"Hi, Ron. I'm Luna Snape." I looked over at Hermione. 

She stared at me for a moment. "Fine. I'm Hermione Granger."

"Luna Snape. There we have now started over and there will be no more awkwardness!"

"Well, we should get to Herbology. We will see you at Hagrid's," Harry said. 

I nodded. "Yeah, I should get to class." I waved, turning around and walked away. 

---

Draco and I walked down with the rest of the Slytherins to Hagrid's hut for class. We caught the middle of his explanation.

"so yeh'll be able ter raise 'em yourself! Thought we'd make a little project out of it!"

"Why would we want to raise them?" Draco spoke up. I looked down at the creatures.

"They look cool...how are we supposed to raise them?" I asked.

"Yeh'll feed them and all of that during class," Hagrid answered.

"What are they supposed to do? What is the point of them?" Draco sneered.

"That's tomorrows lesson, Malfoy. For now, we'll just feed them." We all walked up and started raising our new babies for the term. Ten minutes in people started complaining about them attacking them.

"Who wouldn't want a pet that bites, stings and sucks blood?" Draco sarcastically exclaimed.

"Draco, If we wanted sarcasm your father would be here or I would've said something," I joked. 

After Hagrid's class we went to lunch then started our afternoon classes.  I was walking down the hall to my next class when I heard my brother and Draco arguing.

"You know your mother, Malfoy. That expression she's got like she's got dung under her nose? Has she always looked like that, or was it because she was with you?"

Draco's face went slightly pink.

"Don't insult my mother, Potter!"

"Woah Woah! What am I hearing? Harry, what happened that caused you to insult Narci?"

"Narci?" Ron croaked. 

I looked at the red-head. "Narci short for Narcissa. Not the point! What is going on?"