Chapter 25

Do you remember when I said the school was huge? Well, the school is practically a cottage compared to the royal's wing!

My mouth would've touched the floor if I was a cartoon character!

I was literally lost for words as I stared at my brand new home. (Second time I've felt that!)

There was a gigantic room with like 20 chandeliers! It had like three massive sofas and the largest TV I have ever seen!

The walls were, once again, a cream colour however it had a golden lining at the edges of each side.

The floor was carpeted with a fluffy carpet with some sort of floral pattern on it.

There was also a rather small bookshelf with a decent amount of books.

There were three staircases: each one in a corner. From the corner of my eye, I could see another door and asked Sophie what was there.

Well, I may have already guessed that it was the kitchen because of that incredible smell but I wanted to check it out anyway.

I stared in awe as I saw what was in front of me.

There was absolutely no one in the kitchen. Despite this, all the cutlery was moving and floating around.

I was starting to think that this was the alternate version of Hogwarts and I was the weird, reincarnated version of Harry Potter himself.

My eyes widened in shock, as a spoonful of soup was shoved into my mouth. I simply melted.

Rather rudely, Sophie yanked me out of the kitchen and pulled me towards another doorway.

"Hey!" I whined childishly as Sophie rolled her eyes.

"You were spending too long staring at the pans! I wanted you to see the gaming room!"

And that was how most of the tour went; with me staring like an idiot at the incredible rooms and Sophie dragging me.

Finally, we reached my room which was upstairs.

I stared, gobsmacked at my room: it was massive with a queen-sized bed at the back of the room and a small chandelier hanging from the ceiling. The walls were pearl white and the floors had a fluffy, light coloured carpet.

There was a desk with a chair in the corner and a large yet empty bookshelf in the other corner.

I was speechless. There was even a walk-in closet. A DAMN WALK-IN CLOSET! (It feels weird saying it the American way) Not only that but there was another en-suite bathroom which was twice the size of Maxine's one.

I simply leapt onto my bed and laughed loudly.

"Holy bleeping pancakes!" I grinned at Sophie, "This palace is my new bleeping room!"

Unless they decided I was actually a fraud and sent me to jail...

"That's not gonna happen," Sophie chuckled in amusement.

Bleep, I thought out loud again.

"And you're still doing it."

Bleep this.