Chapter 27

Instead of doing the thing I was expected to do and attack the two figures, I lay my head back down on my pillow.

Before you start laughing at me, hear me out! I just woke up from fainting, learned that I was a princess and moved rooms so quickly.

I just needed to sleep. Not even some weirdos with knives were going to stop me.

"Go away or suffer the wrath of a tired royal!" I snapped at them before laying my head down.

The men simply chuckled: oh, how judgemental some people could be!

"This should be easier than I thought!" One of the men said as the other started to approach me.

Now, what I don't get is how the heck did two people somehow manage to get into the royal's wing without anyone finding out?

Oh wait, this is the other world where everyone has magical powers, they probably did an Ash and teleported into my room. Definitely should've remembered that earlier.

I literally had no clue how to use my magic but judging from all those fantasy fan fictions all I have to do is focus.

I closed my eyes and cleared my eyes, picturing a bright light.

I then opened my eyes.

It didn't work _ fan fictions, you lied to me!

Finally, I decided to get up and grab the closest thing to me and throw it at them.

Luckily for me, the walk-in closet was still open, otherwise, I wouldn't have grabbed two high heels and threw it at the men.

I knocked them out cold.

I know it seems unrealistic but I hit them really hard with sharp heels. Not only that but I was pretty sure that I hit at least one of them in the eye.

I mentally pat myself on the back, satisfied with my throw.

From the moment I saw they were unconscious I yelled, "THERE ARE TWO UNCONSCIOUS PEOPLE IN MY ROOM, WHO PROBABLY TRIED TO KIDNAP ME, SOMEONE GET THE HEADTEACHER!"

Almost instantly, I heard loud footsteps as three people barged into my room: one of them was Sophie, the other was Blaze and the third person was a girl with platinum-blonde hair and crystal blue eyes.

The three of them scrunched their faces in confusion. Then, the girl ran to where I assumed was the headteacher.

Sophie and Blaze both looked at me weirdly, like I was some strange species of alien.

Well, that was eventful.