fanfic about... us?

"josh? can you come here for a sec?" tyler called to his fiancé from inside their room on the tour bus.

"honey if you're horny again, just give me like ten minutes i'm in the middle o-"

"no, not that. yet. just... look at this," tyler said, turning his phone around to show his fiancé a wattpad account dedicated to 'joshler,' the ship name their fans had given them.

"yeah, what about it?" josh asked as he scrolled through the account. they were used to lots of different stories their fans had made about how they met and what not.

"click on one of them," tyler said.

so, josh did, his eyes widening as he scrolled through it.

"a-are these about us like... having sex?" josh asked, looking up from the phone.

"i think so," tyler said. "all the ones that say 'smut' by them seem to be sexual."

"awww in this one we met in a car crash," josh cooed. "oh, wait. then we had sex in the backseat of the burning car...."

"jeez," tyler said.

"there're so many," josh said in amazement, continuing to scroll through them. "i don't know how to feel about it. i mean, it wooooould be pretty hot if we actually did some of this stuff, but i'm curious as to how these people know that you squeeze my hands twice when you're about to finish..."

tyler's eyes widened. "wait, what?!"

"yeah. chapter sixteen," he said, handing the phone back.

tyler sighed and turned his phone off, staring up at the ceiling in thought.

"we should act some of it out," josh grinned as he crawled on top of his fiancé.

tyler giggled and stuck his tongue out at josh. "didn't you say you needed ten minutes to do something?"

"yeah, i did, but then i saw you all flustered reading about us having sex," he grinned.

"you're sleeping on the couch tonight," tyler said.

"how about we sleep together on the couch?" josh giggled.

"how about you be nice to me?"

"i am nice to youuuu, babyyyy! it's just soooo cute when you get all blushy because other people have caught on to the fact we have sex," josh giggled.

tyler sighed. "fine."

josh grinned widely.

"chapter one: a night to remember," he smiled.

and, of course, off came the boxers.