Australia

"Hey, Okay, so im at the store right now. What's Ruby's favorite type of flower? They've got uh... they've got daises in all different colors. They've got ones with glitter on them, too. She'll like that, right? She likes sparkles. She told me she likes sparkles," Josh rambled into the phone as he looked at the arrangements of flowers.

"Babe," Tyler said with a soft smile. "It's okay. She's just so excited you're coming."

"Is that JishJish???" Ruby asked frantically, pulling on Tyler's shirt so he would look down at her.

"It is, RuRu," Tyler giggled, handing her the phone.

"Hi JishJish!!!" She exclaimed.

"Hey, Ruby!" He chuckled as he grabbed a bouquet of pink daises with silver glitter sprinkled on top of the petals and headed to the self-check out line of Target. "Are you so excited about your recital??"

"Yeah!!!!" She said. "Are youuuuu excited??"

"I'm so excited!" Josh exclaimed as he got into the car. "I'm on my way to you and TyTy's house right now. I'll see you in just a few minutes, okay?"

"Okay JishJish!"

***

"TyTy!! JishJish is here!!" Ruby exclaimed as she waddled up to the door.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" Tyler giggled as he frantically made his way to the door to pick her up and open it.

"JishJish!!" Ruby exclaimed.

"There's my two favorite Joseph's!" Josh smiled, hugging both Tyler and Ruby tightly.

"How was Australia, baby?" Tyler asked as Josh kissed his lips and took Ruby into his arms.

"Oh, goodness, it was great. But I missed you guys," Josh smiled, hugging Ruby tightly.

"Did you see the kangarooooooooos??" Ruby asked.

"I did!" Josh exclaimed, grabbing his phone and showing her a picture.

"Why're ya holdin' it how ya hold TyTy?" She asked as she held the phone right up to her face

"I missed snuggling with him so Mr. Kangaroo had to do," Josh chuckled.

Tyler blushed and smiled shyly, kissing Josh's cheek.

Josh grinned and squeezed Tyler's hand. "Are we so ready for the recital?"

Ruby grinned widely and nodded.

"Princess has been practicing alllllll day," Tyler smiled. "Haven't you, RuRu?"

"Mhm," Ruby hummed.

"Ooooooh. Do I get to see or is it a surprise?" Josh smiled.

"It's a surprise, JishJish!"