Insecurities

"Um... J-Josh?" Tyler said quietly.

"Yeah, baby?" Josh replied, putting his arm around his husband's shoulders as he continued watching the movie they had playing on their TV.

"D-do you wanna maybe.... maybe um.... maybe try it tonight?"

"Try what?"

"S-sex."

"What?!" Josh exclaimed with wide eyes. "Do you want to???"

"O-only if you want to..."

"Yes, baby! Oh my god, yes!" Josh said with a wide smile, pulling his husband into his lap.

The boys were married, and they had never had sex before.

Because Tyler was so insecure of his body.

Even though Josh demanded he had the most amazing, adorable body in the world, Tyler still wasn't comfortable having sex.

So, Josh didn't push him.

They had been married almost two years, together in total for six, and never once had sex.

"D-do you wanna like... right now?" Josh asked.

Tyler shrugged and nodded.

Josh smiled and nodded, grabbing his husband's hand and walking with him to their bedroom that they slept and cuddled in.

While Tyler maybe didn't want to have sex, he always, always wanted to cuddle with his husband.

It didn't matter what time of day it was, if they were in an argument or not, anything.

Tyler always wanted to cuddle.

So, Josh took advantage of that.

He and Tyler laid down on the bed, and he started spooning him as they normally do every night.

He wrapped his right arm around his waist and grabbed his husband's hand, intertwining their fingers.

He then started placing soft kisses to Tyler's neck.

This was the farthest they had ever gotten.

On their honeymoon, all Tyler would let Josh do was kiss his neck occasionally.

And he hadn't even been able to do that in three years.

"Can I give you a hickey, baby?" He mumbled into Tyler's ear.

"Y-yeah," Tyler replied softly.

Josh grinned widely as started to suck, grinning as he saw the medium-sized love bite on his husband's neck. He placed soft kisses to it, running up and down the side of Tyler's right thigh.

Eventually, it came time for clothes to come off.

Josh had never seen Tyler naked.

Ever.

He'd only seen him without a shirt on twice, both times by accident.

"Ok, love. Do you want me to take your pants off or your shirt off first?" He asked, just wanting to do whatever made his husband comfortable.

"C-can I-I keep my shirt on?" Tyler asked embarrassedly.

It honestly hurt Josh that even after being together for six years, his husband wouldn't let him see him without a shirt on.

"Um... y-yeah," Josh said, trying his best not to sound hurt.

But, the mood was already killed.

"I'm sorry, Josh," Tyler said quietly. "You know I love you, right?"

Josh just kind of shrugged. "Y-yeah."