Wedding Day pt. 3

It was the boys' second day of their honeymoon, and they were still just as excited to be together.

"Husbanddddd," Tyler hummed with a giggle, kissing all over his sleeping husband's face. "Do you want Froot Loops or Frosted Flakes?"

"You," Josh mumbled, pulling his husband onto the hotel bed with him.

"I'll be with you forever and ever and ever after this, baby. I really need to know, though."

"Frosted Flakes," Josh said.

Tyler smiled and nodded. "That's what I thought." He kissed Josh's forehead and waved goodbye. "Bye, sleepy Jish. I love you."

He returned twenty minutes later with a gigantic tray of breakfast for him and his husband, setting it all up with a bouquet of flowers before he crawled back into bed.

"Hi, baby," he whispered with a smile as he ran his fingers through Josh's hair.

"Hi, Ty," Josh smiled sleepily, pulling his husband closer.

"Are you hungry? I brought back breakfast."

"Mhmmmm."

Tyler giggled and nodded, grabbing the tray and handing it to josh who was still in bed.

"Awww, my hubby's already spoiling me," Josh smiled, pulling Tyler onto the bed to sit next to him. "Thank you, TyTy. You're the best."

Tyler blushed and smiled, kissing josh's temple and snuggling with him while they ate.

The boys decided to go sightseeing for the day, so they put on clothes and headed out hand in hand, Josh chuckling to himself as he noticed Tyler always making sure his left ring finger was visible.

His husband was so cute.

He always just wanted to love and feel loved.

And that was one of the many things Josh loved about him.

They walked around, bought each other different things, got crepes at a cafe, had lunch, walked around some more, then went out for a romantic dinner.

They walked back to the hotel hand in hand, whispering in each other's ears and giggling.

"So, are we gonna have sex for the first time tonight?" Tyler giggled.

"Anything you want, baby," Josh grinned, gently pushing his husband onto his back on their bed.

"Well I want whatever you want," Tyler smiled.

"Can I be completely honest with you?"

"Of course."

"I really, reeeeeeeally wanna make love to you," Josh said.

Tyler blushed shyly. "Then do it."

Josh nodded, leaning forward and placing a soft, long, drawn-out passionate kiss to his husband's lips.

Tyler kissed him back, his hands finding Josh's during the activity.

Josh gently rubbed circles into the back of Tyler's hands with his thumbs, feeling the scar on Tyler's wrist and starting to kiss him deeper.

Tyler noticed this and pulled back slightly, his eyes shut lightly. "I love you. I've never been happier than I am right now, being able to call you my husband."

Josh nodded, kissing his lips softly. "I love you too. So, so much. I'm so lucky to have you as my husband."

Tyler smiled softly against Josh's lips. "Joshie, dont make me cry right before we have sex. I don't want you to remember me during our first time with red eyes and sniffling."

Josh chuckled breathily, kissing Tyler's forehead. "You're beautiful either way."

Tyler blushed shyly, starting to unbutton his husband's shirt as they continued to kiss while Josh worked on getting Tyler's pants off.

Eventually, they were both naked, and Josh grabbed the lube from the bedside table.

He stretched Tyler, ty whimpering in pain but Josh helped him through it.

"Shhh, baby. You're alright. You're ok. I've got you."

Tyler nodded, squeezing Josh's other hand tightly.

Eventually, he was stretched and Josh was lined up with him.

"Oh, wow," Josh said. "We're really gonna do this."

Tyler nodded, grabbing both josh's hands and intertwining their fingers.

"I love you," Josh said. "Please tell me if it hurts."

Tyler nodded. "I trust you, honey. I trust you with everything. I love you too."

Josh pushed in, biting his lip at the feeling.

He waited a minute before Tyler said he could move.

Josh slowly started thrusting in and out before Tyler's pain suddenly turned to complete pleasure.

"J-Joshie..." Tyler moaned.

"Am I hurting you, baby?"

"F-feels s-so good," Tyler moaned.

Josh let or a breath of relief and continued thrusting, smiling as he felt his husband squeezing his hands and telling him he was about to cum.

"Can you hold it, baby?" Josh mumbled in his ear. "We should finish at the same time. Make it romantic or something."

Tyler blushed deeply, incredibly turned on by the huskiness of his husband's voice, but he nodded.

About thirty seconds later, both boys were cumming, their lips pressed together, swallowing each other's moans.

After they came down from their highs, they were panting uncontrollably, Josh holding Tyler tightly to his chest.

He knew ty would be pretty emotionally vulnerable after sex, so he made sure he took care of him.

He snuggled with him, held him, got him water, told him how beautiful he looked and how amazing he did, everything.

"W-we should do that again tomorrow," Tyler panted.

"Sounds amazing to me, baby," Josh chuckled.

"Happy no-more virginity day, Joshie," Tyler mumbled against his husband's lips sleepily.

That was another thing. josh loved about Tyler.

When he got sleepy, he made less and less sense.

"Happy no-more virginity day, honey," Josh laughed, kissing Tyler's forehead. "I love you."