homework

"tyyyyyyy," josh giggled as his boyfriend plopped down on top of him. "i'm trying to do homeworkkkkkk."

"fineeeee," tyler groaned crawling off of josh and sitting beside him, grabbing his hand and playing with his fingers as he pouted.

"awww, ty," josh said, kissing tyler's forehead. "don't pout, baby. it makes my heart hurt."

"give me a kiss and i'll stop," tyler said, puckering his lips.

josh giggled and rolled his eyes, leaning forward and kissing his boyfriend's lips. "there. happy?"

"mhm," tyler smiled, laying down with his head at the end of the bed, finding josh's free hand and intertwining their fingers as he picked up a book and started to read.

josh smiled and gently squeezed tyler's hand, tyler blushing and squeezing back.

"come up here and kiss me againnnn," josh giggled after about twenty minutes.

tyler giggled and quickly crawled up to his boyfriend and kissed his lips, grinning as josh moved his laptop and backpack off the bed so they could move around more.

and, of course, it turned into a full-on make out session.

eventually they ended up just cuddling in josh's bed, only being 16.

They both agreed to wait until they were both 17 to have sex.

But that doesn't mean they still didn't have their fun.