Doritos

"Nooooooo, Joshie," Tyler giggled, moving his hand away from his boyfriend's mouth. "Loopy boys don't get Doritos."

"Ah," Josh grunted, pointing to his open mouth.

"Noooooo, cutie. It'll hurt your teeth," Tyler replied.

Josh sat back and pouted for a moment before lunging forward and tackling Tyler, grabbing the bag of Doritos and dumping as many as he could into his mouth.

"Joshua!" Tyler exclaimed, grabbing the bag back. "Don't you dare bite down. Spit that out."

Josh opened his mouth wide, ready to crunch.

"Joshua William..."

wider.

"One..."

Wider.

"Two..."

Wider.

"Three."

crunch!

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" Josh exclaimed, tears flying down his cheeks. "Hurt! Hurt!!"

"I told you it was gonna hurt your toothies!!!" Tyler said. "Spit them back into the bag."

"Bleh," Josh said, sticking his tongue out of his mouth and letting all the half-chewed Doritos fall onto his lap.

"Joshua," Tyler sighed as he saw the mess, bringing his hand to his face.

Josh crawled into Tyler's lap, the Doritos falling onto the couch, sitting on top of him. "Joshie sorry."

"It's okay, honey," Tyler sighed. "Lay back down, okay? Try to go to sleep."

"Sleep sleep?"

"Yes, JishJish. Go sleep sleep."

"JishJish go sleep sleep."

"Go to sleep, Joshua."

Josh crawled off of Tyler's lap, Tyler finally being able to breathe again since Josh was the bigger one of the two. He lied down on the couch, whimpering at the pain of his mouth from his wisdom teeth being removed.

"TyTy?" He spoke softly a few minutes later while Tyler was trying to get the Doritos off the couch.

"What, baby?"

"JishJish want Cheetos."